Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unfortunate Events
izfan26 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
NOOOOO! HOW, OH HOW DID OLAF GET IN?! OMFG! HOW DID HE DO IT?! HE'S A MUGGLE! HOW DID HE GET IN?! HOW, oh HOW?!
i awesom chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
brilliant. when part 6, you lazy guy.
lex102 chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
when is chapter 6, i love lemony snicket. and i mean LOVE! hows bout on you tube you make your own fanfic based on this. does harry start to belive them, or do they enter the triwizard tournament also?
Featherstorm7 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
its awesome! PLZ CONTINUE!
Kryptonian54 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I like it. I hope you have Klaus/Hermione, though I'm a huge Harry/Hermione supporter I wouldn't mind, or Ron being cut off. I love your Lemony style, and I hope you continue.
aspiringarchaeologist chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
this is funny u shud continue
miss chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
ilove it at first i thought it would be stupid but its really good write another chapter pleaz i want to know what happens next especially to Klause and Ron WRITE MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS PLEASE!
miss chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
i love this story, please write another chapter
Em Phantom chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
I love your story, I honestly do! I think that you can really write A Series of Unfortunate Events in character, as in, you sound likt the author. that's a really good trait when writing! It's gonna be hard to wait for an update!

~Emily
Hiphopyogi chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Update please!
rachel chapter 5 . 4/15/2007
please write more PLEASE! ur a great writer u know a lot of words
stef chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
lol maybe add some violet/harry or violet/ron and klaus/hermionie. lol that would get really interesting ! and im a big violet fan so maybe add some of her and count olaf or something. -[[ def. not as a couple though. ]] :O
stef chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
lol good story. but confusing in the end. confusing in some other parts too . but please continue i like where this is going. :]]
LolaInAPearTree chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
great story, please update soon.
WillowFae chapter 5 . 9/30/2006