Reviews for The Long Road Home
Mikkalea Luna chapter 22 . 1/5
Hi,

I love stories, where Boromir gets to live. And I really enjoyed yours! I read the whole thing without stopping...

I think it was very believable. I can just see the character of Boromir as so proud and stubborn, that he wouldn't be able to deal with his "Failure" in any other way... In fact, all your characters were very well written. Those we already know from canon were recognizable. And your original characters sounded like real people to me.
Your whole story made me feel, like it could have really happened in Middle Earth...

Thank you very much for sharing this story with us! I will certainly read it again!
attheturnofthetide chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I've read Faramir fics, and a heck of a lot of elf and hobbit fics, but never one about Boromir. This is quite satisfying :) I love it to bits and I hope I can read more soon
Airel Firdy chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
Never thought I'd read a fanfic about Boromir. I usually stick to Elvish Hurt/Comfort Romance Adventure, etc. But then again, here we are. Excellent job– I like how Boromir struggles with himself about going home, and I especially like how they all go to Gondor again together. I like to imagine how Frodo would react to seeing Boromir again...

Thanks so much! It was so enjoyable to read this!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
This was a wonderful piece and I thank you for having written it.

I could imagine the anguish Boromir experienced and I really enjoyed reading this (all in one night!). Thanks again.
Pilgrim Grey chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
A very nice story... love it!
Feafea chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Can't believe I have only just found this fic! It's definitely going onto my favourites! :)
Miss Mercury101 chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Fantastic story. You write really well, and I'm glad that Boromir is finally home with his family.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful story. You've created some great original characters. I'd really love to see Nineth's reaction was to finding out that Erandir was Boromir, of all people... Ah, well, I'll just have to be disappointed in that aspect. I'm glad you showed us that she is doing very well for herself! (Actually, the entire day when he gets back would be fun to see...)

You made me cry when Hiril died. Loved that dog...

I can so easily see and understand Boromir's feelings and fears during the reunion. I loved seeing them all get together again! I had to laugh about the idea of them all meeting up fighting Uruk-hai-great idea-and then, of course, you had to make me panic by making this so similar to the scene where he fell in the first place!

Well written. Great read.
helenamarkos chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Ah...I knew it would be a depressing end for them :(
euromellows chapter 22 . 10/4/2011
I have just read your remarkable story for the last week. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought you wrote brilliantly and I immensely enjoyed following boromir's travels. I hope you have kept writing since this fic as I think you're very good. Thank you for such an enjoyable read and I am pleased it all seemed to end well for everyone. Except poor Hiril of course.
anne chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
I truly loved this story, it portrays Boromir and the other characters fittingly with all their good sides and their flaws. More importantly though, it gives some insight of Gondor outside the walls of Minas and does not ignore the politics which would ensure were Boromir to be alive. thank you for the story
Estel chapter 22 . 8/16/2009
WOW! What a great story! Have you ever thought of writing a sequel?

Would love to know how Boromir fares as the Lord of Dunland.

Ah, well, thank you for this story. It was truly awesome.
asdfjkl chapter 22 . 4/9/2009
LOVED IT! your characters were beautifully done and very realistic, the plot was brilliant, and best of all, the story was well written xD

keep writing!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 22 . 10/31/2008
Beautiful story; I loved it very much! Wonderful! Very well writen and Boromir was highly in-character!

I'm definentaly adding this story to my favourites!

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
Wulfwine? That means Wolf-Friend!

Did you know that?

I would love to see the entire lyrics! The song sounds amazingly wonderful!

CT