Reviews for The Prodigal Cheerleader
serima chapter 2 . 3/4
Wow another great OC! Awesome!
dorkycorky88 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I had to skip to the end of this just so I could review Barry. I love him!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
What a wonderful story to read after the one where Jackie decided to move on to college!
appalove chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Barry is awesome in this chapter. I love the line about setting money on fire, what a sass! Hehe.
appalove chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Awwww! As others have said, Barry was a great original character. Nice closure at the end. :) It's great that Hyde finally took that leap to change his lot in life. Only thing is the story could have been longer, but it was a solid work overall. Thanks for sharing.
appalove chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
This is the silliest little comment ever, but the editor in me had to say - I'm so glad you wrote "well kempt" instead of "well kept"! Bravo, grammar winner. :) More comments on actual plot and writing points to follow, lol.
Branlyn1974 chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
I just finished your story and I loved it! Just enough drama between Jackie and Hyde but not as much as in other stories which to me is great because they make Jackie out to be so weak which we all know she is not. Her weakness is Hyde but when it comes down to it she has always been able to stand on her own even if it scared the crap out of her which your story really shows. I cried a bit at the funeral but it stuck to the humor of the show also by not making it too sappy and the way you showed the friendship between all of the gang was perfect and so real. When you have such close ties with people it doesn't matter how long it's been when tragedy strikes, you just jump right back in where you left off! Would love to read any other stories you have written so please let me know what to look for. Thanks for a great story!
Dark Veritas chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
Okay. So I'm just going to say this.

I have never come across an original character that I liked, but I absolutely LOVE Barry. He's very much his own character, not flat at all, which I really appreciate. I also enjoy what you've done with Jackie-you usually find a character that sobs hysterically for years and years, but here she finally became the strong woman we all felt she should be. Hyde, too, is very realistic in all of his lack of speaking, I love it!

So, in conclusion, as I once said and got hysterically laugheed at, " mad props, yo"
bittersweetworld chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
ok good job so far. I just have to say I dont like how jackie made the death of bob into something about her. Like when donna had to ask how jackie

was feeling, donna's dad JUST died and jackie can't let something that happend like 12 yeast ago go! This is the last chapter chapter I'm going to read so you

wont have to hear from me again

Yay!
MinaSeraphina chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
I just got around to reading this story and may I say good good job! Great story!
TSOHoneybaby chapter 13 . 4/11/2007
Great story, I so wanted to smack Hyde over and over again in some parts lol, it was wonderful, thank you for sharing and I'm so glad it had a happy ending!

Oh and BTW- I LOVE the name Cordelia, it's so pretty!
Victoria2006 chapter 13 . 3/16/2007
Loved this story.
AndieR chapter 13 . 12/21/2006
Loved the story!
allienicole16 chapter 13 . 11/7/2006
ah i love this story. Its beautiful!
dcfanforlife chapter 13 . 8/16/2006