Reviews for And She Smiles
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh my god oh my god..i totally skipped the last sentence in a hurry..read your comment and then read it again.. I am shivering..wow.. That was mind blowing..the last sentence.. I like messed up kakasaku.. Its much more realistic than fluff.. Amazing..
daisycutters chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
wow, such a well crafted story. you deserve two thumbs up! Had you not mentioned the "eyes" in your comments, i would have missed the detail completely, and that would be such a shame. I believe this is one of the few stories that were able to depict the darker side beneath all the friendship, comaraderie and love; and it is very much a realistic view beneath it all.

kakashi's feelings eludes me, perhaps you could have made that a bit more clear since a lot was done taking sakura's point of view. i am guessing that kakashi holds sincere love interest towards her, but is confused and pretends. on the otherhand, sakura builds a wall around her heart and only lets herself enjoy earthly pleasure, as she finds solace in the lone eye that kakashi holds of sasuke.

i hope my interpretation isn't too off, that would be embarassing...
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
*shivers* Spooky! Another well-done examination of what it really means for all this blood, death, murder, treachery, and dysfunction to be floating around in one community, particularly in one close circle of friends. I enjoyed reading it, despite its being repellant at the same time! Heh.

It seems clear to me that Naruto and Sasuke are both either dead or vegetables, in some way completely removed from Kakashi's or Sakura's lives, and that Sasuke left (in one way or another) first. It also seems clear that Kakashi got ANOTHER Sharingan eye from Sasuke...but it could've come from Itachi. Who knows? (Although as a practical matter, this would pose tremendous problems for him: for Kakashi's non-Uchiha body to wield the Sharingan is incredibly draining on his stamina and chakra reservers). Minor detail, and not an important one for the story, really.

There were a couple of spelling errors, but nothing major.

I think you nailed (no pun intended!) one quite possible outcome for Sakura and Kakashi if the other members of Team 7 died. Frankly, Kakashi has not really shown himself up to the job of successfully coping (emotionally) with the deaths of comrades either. His lifelong obsession with the death of his teammates sort of reminds me of Peter Parker and Uncle Ben (not to nerd out on ya;))
Nice chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I have to say, well done! I liked the message in your story. Not to mention your outright, to-the-point attitude in your story. It was sort of refreshing actually. Anyway, great job.
jt chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
First of all, Kakashi is not old enough to be her father.

Yes, perhaps in our oversexed, disgusting society, the occasional fourteen year old male with produce an offspring with a female, but generally speaking, a fourteen year age gap is not large enough to constitute a "father" worthy gap.
Newtype Omega chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Rather well written, if I do say so. It's certainly of the darker KakaSaku vein, but each of the potential couples in Naruto have their hidden dark sides to them if you follow them on a negative-enough trend.

My only real problem with this fic is the comment/theme regarding Kakashi's eyes. Having one Sharingan eye was enough of a drain on him as it was and he had to keep it covered to conserve Chakra whenever he wasn't in battle, which effectively rendered him blind on one side.

While you can easily adapt to such a handicap, giving him TWO Sharingan eyes would effectively BLIND him, and while I think that Kakashi is a good enough ninja to overcome such a thing, it would bear to mention that he would have to learn how to function without his sight whatsoever, as uncovering his eyes would then drain his chakra twice as quickly. (Which would mean that every time he actually SAW something, he'd have a very brief time limit in which to do so.

Other than this small detail, it was an interesting piece. Although I'm one to desire a semi-happy/content ending, this one has the potential to lean in that direction since Sakura is aware of what could remedy their situation, even if she isn't inclined to utilize it at this time.

Great work! I look forward to your future Naruto endeavors!
pyro-witch2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
its a very interesting fic, i like it a lot. Im a kaka/saku fan, but i still loved it, it was writen in a very deep way actually, i dunno why i felt it was really sad but it was really good too. nice fic
BN chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This was good. Real and sad but beyond delightful. I wish I was your keyborad so all your thoughts could fall on to me.
Atsoki chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Well, mismatched because Sasuke gave Kakashi one when he died. I'm kind of sad that you killed Naruto off, but eh.

It actually was fairly obvious when I actually paid attention. _ I would have missed the plural eyes at the end if not for your mention in the notes. *shrug*

Not bad overall. You have some spelling mistake and tense errors, but nothing that can't be fixed.
Outsane chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Aww, so Sasuke and Naruto died... that's sad. I liked this, it was really emotional. Nice job! _