Reviews for The Parting Glass
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was a great fic I especially loved the ending I wish that there was an actual episode that shows Angel celebrating St. Patrick's Day
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Lovely story. It made me all toasty inside!
Jesse A. Harper chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Spike pissing green! (Falls over laughing)

It's a fact, the Irish rock. (I should know, I am Irish! _)
Dangerouslydede chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
oh love the sing along at the end! very entertaining story!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
A truly Irish story, Dana. However, I thought Lorne wanted to go away & never be found again. I'm truly sorry that you put that murderer into the story. And, of course, I don't think Angel deserves any happiness either. Lindsey and (damn, I hate to include her) Eve should be celebrating St. Patrick's Day too. And where might the Irish lass Kate Lockley be?
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Piss green? I know this story ends on a wistful note but... ROFLMAO :D
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Okay, I'm exhausted and the veins in my eyes are starting to contract painfully...not to mention, I can barely type...but the point is, this is a brilliant story and much fun to read. I love Connor and Angel celebrating their heritage, as well as Angel's crack about the British thinking they're better. Hee. Excellent job. It helps that St. Patrick's Day has always been my favorite holiday despite the fact that I'm not actually Irish. Peculiar, no?
J chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Beautiful. Not sure I agree with some of the pairing decisions, but for a one-shot, it's dead on.

Even the jarring melaancholy at the end, tying it to true Irish tradition made it not only okay, but good.
connor assassin chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
lol.. wow that was rather amusing.
Abuhin chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Very cool. Nice seeing them together to celebrate something.