Reviews for Demon Like Me
kncrowder88 chapter 15 . 11/11/2006
This is great. I really enjoyed reading it.
Trinity Kouya Hime-sama chapter 15 . 10/10/2006
I really hope this isn't the end, i would be desastated. I really like the story, and its kinda amusing seeing this white ligher cole. Anyway I really like it, so I hope you write more.
Gwenefhar333 chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
This is terrific! I LOVE the way you write Piper. She's my favorite character and you have completely nailed it! Can't wait to see what happens. Noticed you haven't updated in a while . . . hope that doesn't mean you've dropped off and left us hanging.
ethereal girl chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
Wow that scene between Phoebe and Cole, how they nearly kissed. it was so intense, so beautiful, so full of emotions, simply magnificent.

How will their relationship continue? I'm eager to find out, hope you update soon! thanks!
ColineTurner chapter 15 . 7/28/2006
the story's fabulous! good language, deep emotions, everything's we long wanted to hear. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Oracle85 chapter 15 . 6/25/2006
great story
Ares05 chapter 15 . 5/27/2006
I always love the interaction between Cole and Phoebe. Great story you have so far. Hope to read more soon.
Nancy T chapter 14 . 4/15/2006
This is outstanding! Let me make one small suggestion first, and then rave. It would move your story along more quickly if we got fewer glimpses into what people were thinking. As it is, there's someone's thinking in between almost every line of dialogue, and while you write it well, it does slow the story down. Sparingly choosing the moments when we see into people's minds would increase that edge-of-the-chair quality.

Now for the raving. Paige sounds exactly as she sounds in the series: I can hear Rose MacGowan saying the words. The moment when Piper looked at the summoned Prue brought tears to my eyes; now THAT's a moment that deserves a glimpse into someone's thinking.

But what I LOVE about this is your profound grasp of the issues of good and evil. The temptation of the desire not to care, and yet the deep emptiness and loneliness of that, you capture perfectly. The image of a pale and dusty Phoebe huddling alone in the Manor as the inside of her mind is brilliant. And Cole's suddenly grasping that listening to the occasionally annoying voice in his head is the way to true strength and true power, that's a great moment. You have not only an interesting story here, but a profound one rich in metaphor, the reason why the fantasy genre exists.
littlehollyleaf chapter 14 . 4/13/2006
Yay! We all know Phoebe can never resist Cole really :) I look forward to posible continuations of the discussion about their relationship.

And really, no worries about the time. It's just great to see a story being updated. Hope your over the cold, I know how icky they can be.
Gilluin chapter 12 . 4/7/2006
[This is Gilluin, btw]

Aw...Ro. You called me your inspiration. -sniffles- 3

Very nice twist, with Cole becoming a whitelighter. Completely caught me off guard. And I'm sure it did to everyone else as well.

The sister reunion with Prue was so sad! I never got to see her in action in the show, but the way you depicted her is just how I've always imagined her to be.

I hope to see some nice warlock bashing in chapter 14. ;)

Happy writing,

-Gil
littlehollyleaf chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
Even if I did catch you on uploading day that one time, 2-3 days is still damn good considering the other fanfics I'm waiting on :)

Bless Cole and his enjoyment of being a whitelighter, seeing him inside Phoebe's mind should be fun. *waits happily for more*
Phoebe Turner Halliwell chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
Yay, a new chapter! It was really gr8!

I've been reading your fic 4 quite awhile and I love your frequent upd8s. I hate the waiting 4 months 4 an upd8.

Hope 4 PhoebeCole confrontation soon (if possible, in the next chappie). :)

Upd8 soon! Blesseed be!
littlehollyleaf chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
Wow, I was dying for an update and you've updated already! Fantastic :) All the other fanfics I'm following seem to have been on hiatus for months, thank you so much for updating so quickly!

So much fun seeing Cole as a whitelighter. Can't wait to know what happens next. And don't worry in the slightest about the length of the chapters, they work well being long like that, it gives the story scope. Update soon :)
twotoe chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
Ohh. Your cliffhangers are a doozy. A crash from the attic while attempting to summon Prue and Cole a whitelighter. I am really enjoying this story. Of course I love Cole and his new whitelighter side should be fun. Update soon please. The suspense is killing me. By the by, I don't think that your chapters are long at all. I much prefer it actually. More in depth.
littlehollyleaf chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
*bounces* oh! this is such a good story! I love the way you're building everything up at a nice pace, and not throwing everything in at once, it gives it a realistic and slightly epic feel :)

And I'm excited about Cole being a whitelighter, which is interesting because I've seen it been done before but it just didn't seem to work. You've worked up to it well though and it makes sense, Cole would never become a whitelighter randomly, it'd have to be a desperate effort when there is no other choice. You've managed to convey the irritating mysteriousness and holding-back-of-infomation of the Elders perfectly as well.

Please keep writing! I'm really enjoying this, and can't wait to see Phoebe and Cole get some more scenes together :)