Reviews for MEETING OF THE MINDS
McKay Rulez chapter 1 . 4/25
Nice ;)
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
So much for mensa... lol, I love Hermiod...

Great job, it was hilarious!

June
Jarik Kiray chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Eveb after all those years, I still love it to read Starget fanfics (Sg-1 and Atlantis, of course, because Universe sucks big time). And by the way: nice touch with Hermiods "Asgard".

You won't belive it, but today I finally found out what he said all the time... English reversed. "So much for mensa." Oh i love it...

Greetings, Jarik Kiray

P.S. If you read this please send me a message, I really want to know if you received this (because it's a little latte after

almost 6 years...).
Stahchild chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
LMAO! Go Hermiod! "Asnem rof h’cum os", classic!
Quillian chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
"So much for Mensa" indeed. :) Brilliant and funny one-shot!
niyanna chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Hilarious! I can't stop laughing.
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
lol. I now know how to understand asgard. cool
aaeryn chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
LOL, very funny. I can totally see McKay getting all agitated over a game of Battleship. Especially against one of the few beings who can match him in intelligence. The Kavenagh line was great too. Thanks for sharing!
Shep Code chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This story is too much fun! You think you've come into a very tense situation, and it ends up very lighthearted. I love it, and would love to see more from you!
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Ha! That was so hilarious! And I LOVED the little asgard quip at the end! And it's even in reverse, it's perfect! Great job.
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Great first fic (with many more to follow we hope!). can just picture them hunched over their consoles playing battleships *G*
imskysmom chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Bravo! And welcome to the wonderful world of fanfic and even better, FEEDBACK! This was a lot of fun and I really hope you write more and soon!
Shakia chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Rofl! That's awesome. XP Great fic! :P
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Whot! BWWAHAHAHAHAH! That was hilarious! And since there as already tension between the two ... you just had to play with it and now you've got this excellently done fic.

I like the twist with the battleship. *snort* I can imagine it ... *laugh*

Way to go. Clever and witty.

QOTRS~*~
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
lol wonderful story nice job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »