Reviews for He Had A Point
Doggyears chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
M, a bit sad. But I do like it. Very much. Keep it up, hm?
miroku-has-darkness chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I wish you would countune this, it's has the base of a good story.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Kinda depressing. But I really like this fic and Soren's last thought.
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow!
DigiTails chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
mhm, 's good. Seems like Soren alright. -_-; I know he is branded and half...but...uh...feck...I hope you don't mind if I ask some questions regarding Soren (I'm not that far in the game...but...ugh...I have to know...)

Ish Soren really part dragon? And um...the thing about the mark on the head? And Soren never telling Ike? Is that all true? -_-; I never could find that out...

_ Thanks in advance if you respond.

Now, considering the story, well done. And not much else to say, sorry. -_-;
OperationJonny chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
O, I'm liking where this could be going. Keep writing, and I'll reading!
Cimikat chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
That was beautifully written. A very effective use of the first person.

Also I agree, I like to think that Soren and Stephan were part Dragon (Soren especially, though I have suspitions that Stephan might have cat blood).
R Amythest chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
The repetition of "Grann Desert" seemed to detract from the wonder of the last few lines. The last two "Grann Desert"s had some significant to the lines following it, but the other two seemed a bit out-of-place, even though it does help set it as the result of the Stefan support.

"compared to my lifespan, it won't be long." - it was a nice way to bring the thing full-circle, to connect his aging with the people around them and their acceptance.

"But beorc and laguz... hah. Who am I kidding? Ike isn't here. My only friend isn't here. I'll use the language I'm used to. Humans and sub-humans." - Good observation on your part - Soren does use "human" with scorn within the game on occasion, although the people around him seem to notice more when he uses sub-human. Probably because they think he's human themselves.

Um. I suck at these. [Insert concluding sentence here.]