Reviews for Cast a Shadow from a Shadow
Please continue
KiwiSharku chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
More please!
Sanguine eyez chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
Omg omg omg omg! Write more! Puh-leeeeaze!
xcaliber234 chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
Man, sucks that ends right there, that is what I expect from any story with shadow in it, please keep going on with it.
BunnyKoi chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
OMG...Please don't give up on this story! It's fantastic! Everything I expected from a ShadAmy story! If you update this, then you will make me a very happy person! YOU ROCK!
linkinspirit95 chapter 26 . 4/13/2012
I am in love with this story... It says your last update was in 2008... Did you drop off the face on the planet? Or did you stop writing... It's a true shame if you just decided to stop writing because you have a real gem of a story here! It's very thrilling and very suspenseful... I love it, and I really hope you read this and consider finishing this amazing tale... Please?
linkinspirit95 chapter 26 . 4/11/2012
I love this story so much... It's on of my favorites, and i've read a LOT of fanfictions. My reaction to when shadow and amy started to fall in love was a bit like this: OH MY GOD! IT'S SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! AWWWWW (screamed at top of lungs)

Keep it up and keep writing,

linkinspirit95

P.S. when's teh next update?
dbzlover1998 chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
plz finish this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sweetkia13 chapter 26 . 10/22/2008
I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES! SHADAMY RULES!
Shadlay chapter 26 . 10/6/2008
woot! 100th review! this is the best story eva!
PrideEdwardElric chapter 26 . 10/4/2008
Awesome! Can't wait for more. And Shadow, start listening to Amy.
lolitawork libretto chapter 26 . 10/2/2008
This is too cute! I love it!

Update soon, 'kay?
lolitawork libretto chapter 25 . 10/2/2008
Aww! Soo cute!
Project Shadow chapter 26 . 10/1/2008
Awesome chapter! X3

Cute ShadAmy-ness
PrideEdwardElric chapter 25 . 7/21/2008
Aww cute! Good thing her arm is fully ok now, except for its dull color.