Reviews for A Shining Secret
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Redemption that is what Raoul was looking for... And I still think that Christine should have stayed with Erik at the end of the movie...
Strikers Eureka chapter 14 . 2/8/2008
That was such a great fanfic, the ending made me cry... so sad. But it's just a part of life. Still, Christine and Erik will always live on.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 14 . 8/3/2007
AW! That was amazing! I loved it! Great job!
OceansAway chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
That was a sweet story. While the writing style was a little modern for the story it worked out okay. I loved how Raoul came into the plot during the wedding. The last chapter was beautiful! I loved how Raoul didn't become the horrible monster.

OceansAway
Iago96 chapter 14 . 9/24/2006
Sweet. Well written.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 14 . 5/23/2006
Wow, well done.
fallen mask chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
WOW! Brava, Brava! very good. loved the ending though very sad. runs off and cries. hope to read more stories written by you!
Phantasmarose chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Liked your story sweet and fluffy!
InsightfulLinguist chapter 14 . 3/24/2006
hello my dear. I liked the plot of your story, but I must admit, I've conversed with fantastic authors and well, bu dear, you are not one of them. Glorious idea, not so glorious writing. I would like to ask you the honor of profreading and correcting any mistakes in your story. Including anything that was too blunt or just, shortened to extremes. I would asked you before putting anything in, fixing something and anything else that I might do while editing. I can assure you that I am not trying to steal your story, but trying to improve it to give your reader's hearts a good squeezing. Please get back to me on my proposal. I will be waiting.

Forever,

Shaorru
BatteredChild chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
Wonderful phic, I loved it
AHealingRenaissance chapter 14 . 3/16/2006
*sobs* That was so sweet! And sad that they died :*)
AHealingRenaissance chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
But ONLY if anyone knew about it...what they don't know, they can't consider ;D
writtenfables chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oh man I was about to go 'hey wait a minute you stole this story!' haha, glad it's back I was wondering why it was gone. Well back into my favorites.