Reviews for Learning To Fly
noodels44 chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
Cools I like it but just so ya know Riza's full name isn't Elizabeth that's just a code name Roy uses when their on missions. But ya it's goot please write more!
SidekickKep chapter 5 . 8/2/2006

Wonder who the guy is. Is he fuhrer Bradley or some other high up top notch? Hm... Hope you have/had fun on your vacation!

Falcon226 chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Only bad thing is time passage. It takes a half an hour for Roy and Hughes to go through an argument that should take 3 minutes tops? You did this also when Roy and Riza first met. Keep writing .
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
that was great! i can't think of anyone that could be at the door, unless it was havoc and hughes was being sarcastic. i think the best way to go with the exams would be to go as close to ed's exam as possible, if only so it makes sense, or so that it seems authentic. i can't wait till you continue! i'll check back in exactly a week, and i better see something very soon after that! or else - no cookies.
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
i recognized that line, to speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming, but i didn't know that you got it from the dixie chicks. i was watching the country music television station and saw that song, and i loved that line. have you heard traveling soldier? one of my favorite songs. it's so sad!

but back to the story! i loved it! how roy apologizes, with riza's help, and hughes is just a weirdo (and they just had to kill him! *cries*)
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
wow. mustang needs to get shot at more often, it seems that after a while, he'd by less jerk-i-fied towards hawkeye. great story!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
you know, i just had an idea. the flame alchemist's guide to setting annoying people on fire. that was great! i imagine that would be how they met. it was great!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
go fire alchemy! that was great! i love it! daisuki!
Noodles90210 chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
I think this was your longest and most creative chpater yet Riku I love the dream that was pretty funny. Can't wait to read more
KuroKami-San chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
OMG! This i probably the best FMA story that I have ever read! Please continue writing, you've got me on the egde of my seat! So adding to Favy list!
SidekickKep chapter 4 . 7/4/2006

I think it was sweet how Roy apoligized to Riza. It was cute and (the untense parts) were funny. Um, anywho, I dunno whether or nit you should or shouldn't write about Ishbal. Whatever's easier for you to write about works for me! Update soon, skillet!

potterandefronlover chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
I love it its your bff by the way writing this review and i think brief over the ishbal war like more toward the royl aspect and come up with some upsetting and dark in Riza's past like a family issue or had a specific accident but your writier all i can do is suggest can't wati to read more and kudos to you for finishing chapter 4 see u in work at the boards
splinter chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
this latest chapter was fun. i love your portrayal of hughes most of all. i only hope there is much more of him in the future.
Wrath chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Simply amazing! Never before have I read a sort of, 'prequal' to FullMetal Alchemist before. I've been at work for almost 9 hours and to take a quick break and read this, well I can't say how happy I was to come across your story! I can't wait for the next update, and I'll be sure to look out for your story as well as any others you plan on writing.
Yumizuki chapter 3 . 4/23/2006