Reviews for Happy Birthday Ryoma!
wildkayt380 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
cute
ButterBacon123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
It was very cute! I like it.
Eia Yukino chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
saaaa, that was cute.. fufufufufuuu
renee chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OGM OGM OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLEAS MAKE ANOTHER ONE
laughing on the inside chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw its way to cute! i love it so much, i dont remember if ive already reviewed but i just reread it so whatever! i love it to death!
Neferpitou chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was really good! And ur spelling mistakes made it funny. :P Keep it upp
claiy.claiy chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
lou-chan: i have a suggestion, you better wrote many kissing scene,right ryo-chin?

ryoma:(blushing)a-ano...

lou-chan:hey ryo-chin are you sick?(worried)oh you're not you're blushing!heheheheheheheheheheehheh!

ryoma:i'm not (blushing hard)

lou-chan: really hey! you look very red i'm gonna tell sakuno-chan

ryoma: don't she'll probably laugh

lou-chan: okay but in one condition

ryoma: condition? what condition?

lou-chan: you must say yes that you want more kissing scene int the story

ryoma: fine...okay you better put many kissing scene in the story (ryoma hid his blushing face)

heheheheheh!
onyXcherry chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Great and funny!
RedMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
good storyline but tezuka, fuji and ryoma see bit ooc...not that i mind but it was a bit awkard...

“ I don’t know weather to make her do laps or something or give her some sort of award.” Chuckled Tezuka.

i laughed so hard on that part!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
the characters were a bit ooc but who cares it was good.
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
kawai

great
Hachigatsu San Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
gahh! so swet nice story or fic there but please correct your spellings...it's still understandable though...tsk...ehehe...swet...
nephreia chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
good. you might want to check for spelling mistakes and missing words though. you kinda have a lot of them. also, i suggest you make it less confusing!
shierysh chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
aw! i love this! its so kawaii! ] exactly what i wanted as a story with sakuno and ryoma and then they hug/kiss/confess/propose even! i just wanted tht with the regulars following them and sees it all! but other thing i want is them to tell the whole skl XD 0 but thnx for writing!
Her Cousin Was Here-Mwahahahah chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I seriously loved the scene where she slapped him and called him a bastard and everything, and the part where the team started following the two up til the end. My cheeks hurt. I can't believe 7th graders kissed like that. Ew... don't you think it's a bit too much? Well, ja~!