Reviews for Poison
thedwo chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
So far this is pretty good, too bad you seem to have abandoned it.
anonymous chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
you can see how much bruce loves diana
Angel chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I can see how muc Diana means to Bruce. Loved it
AutocraticCat chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Are you still writing this? Are you even on fanfiction anymore? If you are still on please please keep writing this.
jojo chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
continue
Agena K chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
Dear Jenn,

This is a wonderful down to earth(well except when superman is flying:}) story the dialouge between the heroes is dead on and directly in line with their characters. Especially Bruce and Dick at the end of ch 6 the BW WW pairing is sweet and well written. but what is a Mary Jane? (your A/N ch 5)
Dmik33 chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
I can't wait for your next update, I really like how you use Dick to bring out the humanity in Bruce that seems to be left out a lot in the most Batman stories
Jen chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
This is a great story. Please update soon!
WonWoman Diana chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Hi There, Please go ahead writing, cat wait to read mor of this Story. I like BM/WW. The Story is good.

Thanks Diana
alittlesummerwine chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
I absolutely love the last paragraph and the piece about Bruce's rare smiles that only Dick could bring out. Nice chapter!
Speed Reader chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
An interesting story.
trecebo chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Sorry for stirring up plot bunniez... :D

And nice interlude between Dick and Di. It is weird writing BM/WW if you aren't a big fan of the pair, but you have done a fair job and haven't overdosed us with blecchy fuzz...Blah...
AnotherChance chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
actually, superman has been involved in a fight with the joker. Lex hires the joker to kill superman, and bruce helps out a bit. Lois finds out who batman is (as in his secret identity).. and i won't spoil anymore. unless you want me to.

I personally think this is great, so i don't know what your talking about, this isn't your best work. and you have captured bruce pretty well; overly concerned, secretive, unwilling to get involved with anyone seriously, intelligent... etc. just my personal opinion.
alittlesummerwine chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
See, I'm a huge fan of the Batman/Wonder Woman pairing. I firmly believe he needs someone that will show him the lighter side of life and she's strong enough to handle him, to handle his insecurities and weaknesses. I love that.

So I'm really enjoying the pairing since it's my favorite.

I also like that you have Alfred planning his dates as usual - very smart and clever of him. And it's true, Diana would provide intelligent conversation if nothing else.

Keep it up!
thevigilante15 chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
Great chapter! Updates soon please!