Reviews for CC Academy
This is really good please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Awesome story!
Update!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Don't make an enemy appear gohan's dreams mean nothing please where's his tail pwease and make mari trunks come him and lime love Gohan and videl bound Hercule forbids freak out Gohan and mari train videl lime erasa sharpener all figure out who and what Gohan and mari are tails for all sayians please
Imma Gokuu chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
come on man, please continue the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
i like the story,except the dreams.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
i love this story so far dont quit on it now its been 3 years
blueyblonde chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
i love it
Rohan777 chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Great story. I really enjoyed reading the first 6 chapters. _ Great formatting, spelling and grammar too. Well, I'm curious to see what those dreams mean. And what'll happen on the Cell anniversary. Anyway, I hope you'll eventually post another chapter. Good luck writing it. _
Neco-chan chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
This is a really GREAT story! I'm a HUGE fan Gohan and Videl fanficts. I hope that this story isn't discontinued and I hipe that you update soon
Meca Vegeta chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
awesome
LinkOOT chapter 6 . 4/5/2007
I really like the foreshadowing your doing. It makes you wonder whats going to happen and who this mysterious villain is. The videl/gohan relationship seems to be going quite well too. So yeah, Im lokking forward to reading your next update. See ya!
Ookii Mamoru chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
Videl, and flowery dress?

(snicker)

Ya right!

Great fic, I look forward to seeing more.

OM
TheRomanticNerd chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
I have NO idea what happened in all the previous chapters... But it was enjoyable reading this one. .
SamuraiGirl7 chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
Overall I like this story. It seems pretty interesting and the whole Lime/Videl and Gohan situation adds some flavor to it. I look forward to the next chapter.
lime-hater chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Gohan would NEVER even LOOK at another is the ONLY girl for are the ultimate to my strong personal conviction on this subject,I cannot condone your portrayal of this SICK 'love triangle'as some would call it.

Also,DEATH TO LIME !DEATH TO LIME! DEATH TO LIME! DEATH TO LIME!

I can't STAND the ugly,fat and grotesquely freckled BITCH!

GOHAN AND VIDEL!GH/VI FOREVER!