Reviews for The M&M Conspiracy
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 7/29
lol
reddoggie chapter 1 . 5/6
Now I want m&ms!XD Lolz, gotta love Vic and his conspiracies, even roping in Green Arrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
i have an m&m package with no brown m&m
TheWiseGamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
this fic was funny i like it it's something i would do
TheRyuuMaster chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
It's fun little short stories like these that give me the giggles.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Heh. Grammatical issues aside ("There's too many brown M&Ms,"), I can imagine this happening, right down to the staring. I think that the characterization was spot-on, particularly Queen's early cynicism.
KaijuSentai chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
There is a discrepancy with skittles. there's always like 20 reds and mabye 2 purples.
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Loved it to the max;)
Bubblegum Royalty chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wait! You guys get brown M&M'S? I never opened any M&M package and got a single BROWN M&M!
Definite conspiracy going on. Hope Question can stop them before it's to late...
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Gosh I just adore this fic. I just love how Green Arrow gets hooked into this (he has a right to get mad as there are far few green m&m compared to brown).
RedLightning350 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hahahaha! These guys...
Patattack chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
nice one. this seems like just the thing question would get into. funny seeing green arrow get dragged in like that. and that skittles comment was a nice touch.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It's funny. Question would make a conspiracy theory about even this, and I like how GA got into it.
animedork56 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I was shaking with laughter reading this, I couldn't even retell this story again afterwards because I was laughing so hard.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012