Reviews for Thicker Than Water
sangi chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was beautiful. I love how you have given us a much deeper look into Scar's character in these vignettes. Just wonderful. I really enjoyed your use of language and it was all wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us.
Blue embers chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Simply amazing look into an over look time in TLK fandom. Well done!
Nielae chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I really enjoyed this story; I felt that just these short moments gave more insight and depth than a multi-chaptered fic would. Great job!
bofoddity chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
All right, I misclicked something when I was writing this review for the first time, so don't be surprised if you get one unfinished review from me. Now, I would like to give you a proper one.

I really enjoyed this story. I like how sympathetic Scar is in this story, although his flaws are still present, which in fact adds to my liking. Most villain-writers prefer to white-wash the bad sides of their favorite characters away. It's easy to see why Scar turned out as bitter as he did, but I like that he also had good moments in his life, and my favorite moment in this story was the brotherly wrestling between him and Mufasa. This was an amazing story. Thanks for writing it.
Ken chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
.GOD.

A Million Gazillion Kudos to this piece of gem.

Well done.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
How angsty, but good. It shows a side to Scar that explains why he was such a vindictive betrayer and murderer in the movie. I never really thought that there might be reasons behind it (even now), but I think now that this could be, to an extent, why it happened.
Poptartfrog chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was awesome. A damn good explanation of why Scar acts the way he does in the movie. It seemed very believable to me. Great job.
Amai Nozomi chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
aww, poor scar! i feel so bad for him now... all his life he was mistreated.. *sniff sniff*

mufasa and scar playing together as cubs.. how cute is that? xD
Czech Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This was just satisfying. This story is totally filling, ya know? I'm sorry it's like 2 in the morning and I'm very inarticulate right now.

I just really loved this and I hope to see more.
irishanor chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This story is WONDERFUL. You are an amazing amazing AMAZING writer! All I can say is that this story was beyond eloquent. I'm sure there is a word for how wonderful this story is, but I certainly can't think of it. Just put my review into your own lovely eloquent words and that's what I think! Thank you!
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Love the writing. Even though I don't agree with what he did in the movie, he's still my favorite character. /

Adding this to my favorites list!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I loved that. It's these sort of stories that give me a slight pang for Scar.. poor him.. really, really great job, update soon!
The Forgotten Disciple chapter 1 . 3/16/2006