Reviews for Stuck In An Igloo With You
Love it
jessi chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great story!
Arathelia chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh boy, you keep saying how we should pretend there is some tension between these two, but damn, after seeing the whole series, can you really say there isn't?

I really enjoyed the story a lot, and didn't really have to pretend at all, becasue I happened upon it after the show ended, so I saw a lot more than what you had seen when you first wrote it.

I'd really enjoy seeing a sequel or something, but at the same time, I like where you ended it.
misframe chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Can you write a sequel? PWWEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE? :D
noname00 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I so hope that you did put a continuation to this one-shot because it was great and ppl say the majority of sequels are betterxD
LaLaLa chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Actually...an igloo takes a really long time to make. What (I think) you're talking about is actually a quinzhee or snow cave.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Well... if one gets stuck like that... can it truely be called OoC? I think they would have acted simularly in that sort of situation.
Yuehswind chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
The ending was...ok
zkjanie chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
i cant believe i havent found this before! i love it! i love it! its totally awesome! and i didnt think it was that OOC at all! O! i love it! i Love it! i lovee it! :D
DanniHarkness chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
this is my fist time reading a avatar fanfic and i think it was really great!
CitrusCity chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This was the best one shot ever! You should totally write a sequel!
IpQ chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
i never noticed that rose and katara was the same voice. weird...

iroh's voice is the same voice as aku, in samarai jack. yeah. this one shot rocked! you should make a sequel!
BlueEclipse chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Wow! This story was written very well! One of the best I've read so far. Please write more!