Reviews for Control
DhampirParadox chapter 1 . 1/26
I have to admit, as a general rule, I don't read het. but I challenge anyone to argue who is better suited for Alucard than Integra.

I won't read anything with actual sex in it but damn if this wasn't as sexy as hell. I love your portrayal of Integra and the absolute control she wields over her servant. Despite their snarky moments in the manga/anime this is exactly how I'd imagine their relationship to be. Intregra relishing her domination over him and Alucard embracing his submission.

Thank you.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love how dark this was. I was a little repulsed, but more entranced than anything. The jab about her father in the end was the perfect close. The control that he wields is amazing and lost on Integral.
A Mistake chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Whoa. The mark of a good Hellsing smut is if one can even imagine Hirano-sensei making a hentai/ecchi doujinshi out of it, and I can _definitely_ see the images to the story done in the Hellsing manga style in my head. This was deliciously steamy and somehow quite in line with one of Hirano's hentai work, the lack of nudity aside.

(Of course, I can't help but wonder, why on earth would Alucard bring up Arthur? Listening to any kind of tale about your parents' sex habit in any way is a turn off, and it's definitely the same with Integra).
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Damn that is hot! O.O! It's making my temperature go up.
spacemonkey chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
whoa... i need a smoke XD
viva rose chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
A well written mix of control fetishes
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh, love the writing ] Keep it up!
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
The only het pairing I like, heh I was grinning throughout the entire thing _
Selene08 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow dominatrix Integra...what's with the kinky shit?
Different Child chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
haruxmichi chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I love this. Beautiful work!
Hagau chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow. Licking toes has never been this hot before. o.o;
BookDragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Interesting one. My eyes kind of bugged out from the description in I read it...yeah. Better than I thought, more sentimental...(does that make sense?) It was great.
Dalia N'Shard chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
s'really good kinda sadistic but good
mslcat chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
that's cool.

I always like your stories.

I would love to hear a story about Alucard teach her about the birds and the bees. Who else would she hear it from.

I can just imagine her asking walter "where do babies come from?" walter would no doubt find her a female teacher to instruct her. But alucard would no doubt have more fun explaining it to her.