Reviews for Spectral Analysis
Ultra Prime-Autobot Hero chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Nice take on G1 and Beast Wars!
Tariq chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
Hi...

Nice fic...but dont the Autobots realize that the Maximals saved Prime and in effect all the autobots from becoming scrap? They (and the humans) owed the Axalon crew (and the heroic Dinobot) everything!
Cyber Hawk chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
it's a good story i just wish you could have Tigertron ,Airazor,Dinobot and Depth Charge Get resurected and visit. But i have only seen the more Recent Transformer series Robots In Disguise so i don't know who alot of those other charachters are.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 14 . 5/28/2006
Well. I'm not sure what I was expecting from Primal and Prime's talk, but it certainly wasn't that. It was great to see a connection between the two beyond the fact that they have the same first name and are leaders. Primal's reaction to Optimus' unconsciousness was particularly amusing, especially his 'I've terminated Optimus Prime! - Again!'

And, of course, I liked the mention of Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus in Optimus speech.

You deftly mixed the personal with the political here as well, with Primal and Prime discussing the big picture while Mirage and Solarflare can only prepare for what is to come.

What else can I say? I've truly enjoyed this story, even though I'm not too familiar with the Beast Wars characters, which is an accomplishment in itself. The fact that you've filled it with such great moments (Soundwave's giant corpse, the conflict between the Maximals and the Autobots, Primal's final confrontation with Megatron) while giving it an emotional core in the form of Mirage and Solarflare.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to any future stories.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 14 . 5/28/2006
I loved this fic. It's sad to see that it's finally over. I never did like the Beast Machines series; this is a wonderful change. Keep up the good work!
Master Solo chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
Question: So 'frag', 'slag', and 'skidplate/aft/afterburner' aren't in the 'Bot vocabularies then? (I hate to say it, but English cuss words kinda sound out of place when they come from Cybertronian mouths). And why would Mirage recalibrate his systems for human food?

Brilliant ending and I hope that teh TriPred Council has more success carrying out their next scheme to restart the Great War! The picture's rockin' awesome!
K9 the First chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
*sighs* I love happy endings. _
K9 the First chapter 13 . 5/21/2006
*chuckles* I love seeing corrupt polotitions gettin' what's comming. _ Anyway, I like how you've portrayed the characters in this story. ...Baring the fact I've never really seen the old Transformers series safe the movie, and the Beast series in years.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
*winces* Ouch. That's harsh. I never saw the Elders on the series, but already I really don't like them. What happens next? Please update again soon!
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
I suppose I underestimated just how much Primal was damaged during the battle last chapter.

Liked Optimus' reaction to the dead body of Megatron - I would suppose it's been some time since he's seen that kind of violence, and it was great to see a realistic reaction to that. Prime's decision to allow the authorities to see them as they are is heartening as well - while it may cause quite a ripple through Cybertron, it's good to see them taking positive steps.

Rattrap's certainly being consistent, if not exactly admirable. I hope he learns something from this debacle, because he has a selfish streak at the moment that isn't endearing at all.

And as a fan of the post-Movie Autobots too, it's great to see (I presume) Springer and Hot Rod, as well as the fact that all of the other Autobots are there and standing up for their comrades and their leader, rather than hiding away. It seems as though Cybertron is in store for some changes.

Highly anticipating Prime and Primal's discussion. It'll be interesting to see if Prime remembers anything about the experience, or at least what he thinks of it.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter.
Lady Starscream chapter 13 . 5/17/2006
YAY! and here I thought it was all over.

I sure was hanging on the edge of my seat there, when the Autobots got in trouble. and arrested! wow!

Are you still going to write the part about the discussion between Prime and Primal? I can barely wait to see what happens. I wonder if prime will remember him.

I heard somewhere the spark can remenber things, even if it's in someone else's body. like seeing throught their eyes, or something like that.
Master Solo chapter 13 . 5/16/2006
Aw the political intrigue. I like Mirage's speech. For once I'm cheering for Autobots. i hope you'll write more Decepticon goodies soon.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 12 . 5/14/2006
"He had more than enough close calls and dirty phrases shouted at him in the last hour than he’d had in his whole life.

Still, what fun!"

Perfect characterisation of Cosmos there. I was chuckling away at his excitement over the incredibly dangerous situation.

I found it deliciously ironic that Megatron's last act will most likely plant distrust into a relationship that was already incredibly fragile. I look forward to the confrontation between the two factions, if only to see Prime and Primal discuss what has happened between them.

Once again, I'd just like to say how much I enjoy the moral ambiguity you've given these characters. Primal's almost cold and calculating assessment of the options before delivering the final blow, and Prime even APPROVING? This is not the same Optimus Prime I know from the show, and this story is all the more refreshing for it. It's great fun to see how the years have affected his outlook and attitude, if only slightly.

Looking forward to the next chapter with great anticipation!
Master Solo chapter 12 . 5/12/2006
Only Megatron II dies right? I think the spark's put back into the original Meg's chest in a deleted scene.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 12 . 5/12/2006
About time! Goodbye Megatron! And good riddance! So, how do the Maximals tell the true tale of what happened on Earth? Please update again soon!