Reviews for Hauled Over the Coals
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
I like how Snape is actually nice to Remus!
rose chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I totally love this fic...
The first one where I actually think severus is nice n I'm no objecting, infact surprised that I agree that severus should really shut Molly Weasley's mouth so that it's never opened again...
Last words... best fic ever read...
:-D
laurenalyoung chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Finally! Don't get me wrong, I like Molly, but she didn't shut up MOANING about Sirius! Thank you for posting what has been on my mind!
Hexpert chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AWWW. I almost cried, but a friend rang. It was just too sweet and angsty. I also got mad when I read about the parts when Molly gets irritating around Sirius. I hate it. :(

Still, great work. I'm awed.
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I cried. that was so good.
Child of Severus chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Awe. Although it's obvious that this took place after Sirius died I greatly enjoyed the fic. I also liked the implied Remus/Snape here well done. ;)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
*applause* I like the ending.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I don't know if I reviewed before but I'm still gonna say it anyways, I loved every bit of this oneshot! It was brilliant and passionate all through the way!

Thanks for posing this.

S.L.
RonRulez chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I really like this! Though I hate Sirius dying. I don't dislike Snape, but I usually dislike Remus/Snape.

Despite both those things I deeply enjoy this story and I find my self rooting for them to get together! After a proper time of mourning of course. Sorry for rambling and I hope that made sense; the point is I was taken by surprise by how beautifully you wrote such a sad and slightly hopeful moment.
MyTimeIs0000 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was great. The only thing that could have made it better is if someone had actually hexed Molly. I love the end!
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
aww poor Remus. Awesome story
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
nice write.
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aww. Snapey love Remus. Sweet. I miss Sirius so much *cries*. Great fic bye the way. :) *watery smile*
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I will never, ever, ever ask you to write SS/RL slash, and I think I may kill you if you did. Ew. I mean, even if Snape isn't a slimy little git like we all thought, still ew.
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
OMG! That telling off was too perfect, I imagined someone saying somthin like that to Molly for so long and I love you for doing it. You win at life!