Reviews for Equilibrium
Rikka-tan chapter 10 . 2/17
I'm doing a marathon in reading all of your fics. Gotta love them all! especially GaaSaku ones XD
Love this one too!
Tifah98 chapter 1 . 1/3
Awesome! Luved it. Vanilla 1 of my favs 2!
KPOPMetalChik chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I am so in love with your stories! Each and every chapter is written beautifully! Yoir stories got me to lovr this pairing again 3 i wish had them interact more .

Anyways i love this chapter! The fight scene was very well described i could picture it so well!

I wonder the same qeustion as the siblings i wonder how their kids would be like, haha! xD
moonfairy014 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
so awesome! I can't describe how happy I am to stumble upon the Sunagakure Belly dance and now this!

kudos to you and looking forward to reading more of your work
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
I positively love this collection! It flows on nicely from 'Bellydance' and seems to explore a lot of different aspects of their relationship. Your oneshots are always written neatly and your plots are clear , and have the right amount of depth to make each one believable. Fantastic job! ANd may I say that the "raccoon on a leash" line from last chapter was fabulous! I can just imagine Garaa's revenge or Rock Lee's mock horror at the fact that Gaara and Sakura sleep in the same bed. :P
Looking forward to the next chapter :D I'd be interested to see your take on Gaara's reaction to Sakura's fury (directed at a enemy) I remember reading a drabble once , in which Sakura got really furious at the enemy but couldn't go after them and as a figure of speech said to Gaara "bring me his head" and Gaara being Gaara brought the head back 20 minutes later XD I really enjoy your interpretation of Gaara's character , it's quiet true to the original whilst still maintaining some personal input from you, so all and all a fabulous job ! Definitely following and making a favorite :)
Traveler07 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
D'awww. I think that was cute... despite the copious amounts of murder of course ;)
Miss Rivaille chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Oh my gosh.. Soo many feels.. :)
This story had me gushing by the end, lol i'm so embarrased xD
Good job, I really liked it and especially Gaara (Eee he's just too cute with his personality in this!) with his concern over Sakura, and all these intense emotions over her. All in all this was a nice chapter and you made me love this couple even more :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Oh god, this was soooo cute!
JelloXGiggles chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
AWWW what an adorable story! so cute!
angrypixels chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Mmmm any updates for this one?
CapitalEnvy chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I like your writing style. Keeps me entertained.
xMYEx chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Hahahahaha thats right sakura u teach tht horny gaara a lesson :p haha this one was so funny keep writing!
xMYEx chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Awe x3 i love how cute and endearing gaara is even when hes brutally murdering someone :p
fanffic reader chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
The summery of chapter seven is a bit confusing although the story is good. The 9th chapter is amazing it gave me an adrenaline rush and goose bumps :D All in all you make a story come to life.
Chapter 10 seems a bit rushed, The story 3 Libras you have on LJ is not rushed and escalates from sadness to happiness trough the whole drabble without skipping a beat and it doesn't seem rushed. Just one question is NaNoWriMo a gaasaku story? I saw it on LJ since your stories are so addicting and if it is, I would love reading it.
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Reading this again as a "bed-time story" since I can't sleep, and I have to say, I really miss your writing! Please come back to soon and save the GaaSaku fandom!