Reviews for Necromancer
emolicious feffyfoofoopoo chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
This is such an amazing and creative story. please update soon.
Fireotaku18 chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Not Bad
Kono Mayotteru Hoshi chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Damn, I could have sworn there were four chapters! Dammit! Well, very good, and I can't wait to see what else happens.

Mayotteru Hoshi
Wolf Jade chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
This is cute, you really should update it soon. At first I skirted around reading this until today when there was nothing else to read. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't like it, because I loved it, it's just when I read the summary I didn't really like it. But as always that age old saying 'Can't judge a book by it's cover' comes into play.

At first I though Kenshin was the one Kaoru wanted to kill, but now I can see that I was so wrong. You are a wonderful writer and I've had fun reading these first three chapters. It has the comedy, drama, action, and romance all rolled into one. Keep up the great work and I'll be waiting for an update, however long it takes.

-Jade
unuzed chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
aww, you have to update soon! okay?
Soniya Himoura chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
that chapter was nice. but there is this one part where instead of kaoru u have yumi... yeah “We can name one of our kids Yumi.”

that part. i just wanted to help u... yah.. hope u up date soon.
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Aw...this story is so cute, while minus the death of Yumi and the souls that keep on bugging Kaoru! And on top of all that they love each other! I can't wait to see what you have in store with the next chapter, until next time!
LilBrokenDolly chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
This fic is so cool! I'm loving it! PLease update soon!
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
This chapter was a surprise. I didn't expect them to get along right away and certainly not so closely. It had a lot of light, sweet moments too which I didn't expect. I had to chuckle at Kenshin brooding vs. sulking. I thought that was particularly cute. I did expect each of them to be very wary of others given their backgrounds of having been hurt. I guess learning to know each other in human to animal was the key to get closer.
en route chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
i really like this story but this chapter kind of dampened my enthusiasm for it. it seems like they skipped over the falling in love transition and the whole relationship seems so rushed. and your stories' styles are getting so similar to that of ravyn's. your style was fine the way it was before, i don't know why you're changing it. i don't know. i have mixed feelings about your stories lately, but i guess whatever pleases you is best.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Yay!you finally updated!simply love this chapter!a fantastic chapter! )

the whole kk interaction from the start to the end of the chapter..i simply enjoy it!simply hilarious and interesting!

simply can't wait for the next chapter!update soon k! )
sulou chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Aw, I feel all warm and fuzzy now. . . really endearing dialog between Kenshin and Kaoru, I enjoyed reading this chapter.
happyloveygirl chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Awesome chapter! But when did Kaoru and Kenshins relationship turn into something so romantic? Not that I don't like it this way, I'm just kind of confused at how they grew so close. XD O' well I love romance so please update with more soon. 8D
Ookami chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow, you've been busy haven't you? Anyways loved the new chappie.
icyblossom chapter 3 . 6/17/2006