Reviews for Necromancer
Neko-Lady chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Very cool! Looking forward to MORE! Don't know how I missed this story before, but glad I found it now. Do you do lemons? Hope you are older than 18, younger people should NOT be able to write lemons. (personal pet peeve)

Keep writing, I'll keep reading
Newbie GK chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
I found this chapter extremely interesting because the characters (mostly Kenshin) acted playfully to each other at times thereby allowing them to be lighthearted despite their horrific and dark pasts. Wonderful chapter overall. I think it provides a nice, brief break from the darkness that generally surrounds the pair.
ixchen chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
loved it.. thank you. can't wait to see what is going to happen.
Youkoforever chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
awwe the end of this chapter was chuck full of sweet good feelings..cant wait for the nxt chapter...r they gonna fight jineh yet?
Serphtears chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Aw
Royal blueKitsune chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
*laughs* They're sweet like this...snuggly and passing as an old married couple. (to me at least)

I really, really, really, envy your ability to write so beautifully without going into too many details. *grinaces at self* Well, update soon please. Maybe introduce Jineh?
Sunshine of my life chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
aw this is so CUTE/ADORABLE!

i love it! ]

kenshin and kaoru are so cute

six k
0ra3ngxsp0rk chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
I'm gonna be lazy today... Update soon!

Ja ne

poisonpeachpop chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Cute chapter. Very much so. Kenshin fits a dogs personality perfecting. Loving and caring when need be and feirce when angered. And then there are the cute doggie kisses that transfer back to human kisses just right - Well, a wonderful light and fluffy chapter. Im looking forward to any and all updates -
Reignashii chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
hehehe wow! cool chapter! poor kaoru! she cant have children? T-T that means no kenji! hm maybe something will happen and she'll be able to have kids? hehehe well see you later! looking forward to the next one!
avid admirer chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
This is amazing! I really hope your list of importance doesn't keep you from updating this for much longer, because I really want to read more. At first, I thought Shinta would just stay in dog form and the plot would go on like that, but I'm very glad that you changed it up. Jin-e should die...will he commit suicide like he does in the series? I wonder... But I don't need to wallow in misery that I have nothing left to read...this is only the second story of yours I've read! Well, I'm off to check out the other ones!
Sea Rhapsody chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Your old fan is back! I love this story too; heck, I love all your stories! I can't wait for him to die! You know, the one who killed Yumi...

ANY WAY! Please, PLEASE update soon!
Newbie GK chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
You have such a great and interesting story here. I hope you find time to update it.
driftingpurpose chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
i love your stories. u keep true to the brilliant characters but put them in an original and thrilling world entirely your own. none of your stories are lacking in romance or suspense. the more i love the story the harder it is to accept there won't be an ending. and well, i love all your stories, so please try not give up any of them:]
icyblossom chapter 2 . 4/16/2006