Reviews for Necromancer
Maiden in the Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow, your story is so creative. It's so cool how you can form poictures in someones head while reading your stories. Keep it up, you rock.

See ya
Youkoforever chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
hmm at first i was a bit skeptical about this fic wen the summary sed Kaoru was a necromancer...but this is rele great...update soon!
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
I love the puppy dog eyes image after Kaoru finds out he is Battousai. I also thought it was very cute the way she instantly knows what he is thinking as the sun sets and she quickly sets him straight.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Awesome chapter with the transformation of kenshin from his puppy-dog form and the sweet moments of kk!you rock gal!

so,is kenshin a high ranking demon since he can transform to a human form?i hope jineh will be killed brutally just like shishio and yumi had been..he deserves it!(evil me!)

can't wait for the next chapter!update soon k! )
Click chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
I really like this, and will be looking for updates, but I think it's more an original fic than anything. Just change around the names a bit... But it's really good! Keep going!
Elyzah chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Aww. Thats really sad.. yet good, I love it. Update soon please.
Pia Bartolini chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Kenshin *enjoying* terrorizing villages? hehehe

Well this chapter certainly cleared up a lot more, plot-wise, so at least now the premise is complete. I cannot wait to read more, and thank you very much for the lengthy chapter!
yay chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Yayy! please update soon!
sulou chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
I loved the last scene. . . truly enjoying this fic. . . should have been getting ready for work but I couldn't stop reading. .
Reignashii chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
hahahaha - that was cool! and kenshin is back to normal tehehehehe im looking forward to the next chapter i thought the part about the zombie bunnies were funny tehehe i wonder whats gonging to happen now that kenshin is in human form? - well see you in the next chapter!
en route chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
why isn't he a "big, bad demon" anymore? did his time as a dog change him? it seemed like he still had destructive capabilities as a dog. why didn't the witch just kill him? he seems like a nice guy now. anyways, love the fic, though i'm still a little unsure with what a necromancer is.. i'll be looking forward to the next chapter, so please update soon!
Kura-sama chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Nya I want a hot demon Kenshin to scare off all the people I don't like ... XD He's so considerate of Kaoru here _ The story is so nicely coordinated and written, love the interlace of past and present. Hope to read more soon
ixchen chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
loved it can't wait to see what's happening
Minchi chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Nice.I like it. Update soon!

Minchi