Reviews for Necromancer
yay chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
very very promising. please continue!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Well this is certainly different and interesting. I know nothing about necromancers and their powers so this will be totally new for me.

Kenshin as a demon dog...what has he done now?
Pia Bartolini chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
You bad, bad girl...the plot bunnies have just coerced you mercilessly! Another great beginning to another thoroughly original plot - how do you keep up with all those damn stories? Argh, and since you have been back on the scene you've been writing like a madwoman! Not that this is a bad thing, mind you, but I bet RL is starting to miss you ;)

This one is starting more fast-paced than your usual fare, but I assume that is due more to the length than anything else. Your style has changed a bit more recently but I think it is less cumbersome, more brisk to read. All in all, this story should shape up to be wonderful. I have the distinct feeling it will end all too soon for my liking! It was a very interesting move on your part making Yumi and Shishio, in particular, non-evil characters. It is rare to see them in such a role and even more rare to see it actually work. They are, naturally, a little OOC as is demanded by the plot, itself, but it's nothing I am cringing over. I am more amazed by the ballsyness of having them on "The Good Guys

" team.

Since a good half of this chapter was flashback, I am very interested to see what past-plot has been resolved (ie: Shishio's revenge) and what has not (also ie: Shishio's revenge?) At this point it is still hard to tell where you are taking this but I am eager to find out!

And this little birdy on my shoulder, the one with the pointy talons, is demanding more MS&S as well. No amount of Purgatorio fanservice will make up for the distinct cliffhanger tendencies of your as-of-yet unfinished epic. The birdy is NOT amused.

*angelic grin*
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oh wow. Really original and interesting story, brilliantly written as well. Can't wait to read more Update soon!
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This is good i like this plz update soon
Dog-eared One chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
When I saw the title I thought it was a repost of the Necromancer story you had written a few years ago. I really liked those fanfics (the one where Kenshin washes ashore Kaoru's island, the one where Kaoru and Megumi seek Kenshin's services, there's the one where a teen kaoru moves to Kenshin's town- the cookies!, the vampire one, the one where Kaoru works for a supernatural agency and has to work with Kenshin who's an police detective, and Kaoru of the Sorrows) and, as you can see, I still think about them, but I am happy to see you writing again and I've enjoyed your new work.
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oh wow, this may turn out to be your best work yet.
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Intresting. I like where this is going but can you please explain more about what a necromancer is? Thanks. Please update soon. XD
Reignashii chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
aww! i wanted to know what happends next! this story is really good! and its only 3 to 4 chapter? pouts* hope its four tehehheehe and if it could maybe five hahahaha - i like it a lot!tehehe the demon is battousai isnt it? i wonder what happend to him! oh! i wanna read the next chapter!
Tinys-mom chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oh! Another good story! I'm so glad you decided to return to writing fiction! All of your stories are unique, but still fit their characters so well!

Can't wait to read more of this one!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6