Reviews for Fireside Chat
Shizuru Came chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
ALL I WILL SAY, BRAVA, ABOUT THE OTHER TWO ENDINGS IS;

ERIS DOESN'T DIE. IN ANY OF THE, BRAVA. I KNOW YOU'RE SORELY DISAPOINTED, AREN'T WE ALL.

I LOVE CAIM WITH A PASSION, BRAVA, AND HATE ERIS WITH A VIGOROUS INTENSITY.

DAMN YOU ERIS. DAMN YOUR UNORIGINALITY ERIS.

BUT I LOVE THE WAY EVERYONE WAS SO IN CHARACTER, BRAVA. MIRACULOUS I SAY. ERIS ISN'T THAT HARD TO DO, SINCE YOU JUST MAKER HER HATE MANAH AND CALL HER A WITCH AT EVERY AVAILABLE CHANCE, BRAVA, WHICH YOU DID BRILLIANTLY.

CONGRATS.

(i hate eris)
Erika Okaami chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Ive only gotten to the first ending too. God the first ending sucks.

I like the story too. Never thought that someone would make Eris get drunk XD
YINYANG chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
OMG YOU must make more of this! you are god *bows down to you* GOD! make more xD! to our poor souls
SilverKitsune013 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was great! I loved the bit with Caim laughing at Eris. Nice fic.
amskitty214 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
:D I LOVED IT! You should write more Caim stories! T.T I
Athla chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
nice. A caim fic by a decent writer. I just beat the first ending about ten minuets ago myself. -!
Silver Dragon 2488 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
You write beautifully! I love this! It's so funny... and I can imagine the whole scene! You made Caim very much like I thought he would be post-Empire. Hee hee! Write more, write more!
silver thorns chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
s'alright, i've only got one ending too. this is superly super though. i like it. not like most romance, which is EXCELLENT! and an unusual pairing. i love it. love love love. you planing on writing anymore? it's sad...poor caim...

oh, i'm gonna favourite this, if you don't mind. and watch your every move...
Anny chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I read your profile and I agree I hate yaoi with a passion but the problem is that most of these fangirls have NEVER met a gay dude before.

Lots of gay dudes HATE lesbian and heterosexual stuff so I dont see why we cannot hate it if we are NOT into that stuff.

These fangirls NEED to know and meet some gay people in REAL life.
Eldameldor chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
This was good. You took my two favorite characters from Drakengard 2, and made a nice story with them. I only have one favorite character in the first game. That's Caim. Anyway, this was very good! I liked it alot!
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
that was interesting, you wrote it in such a nice way.
ImaniOrchid chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Whoa. Caim and Eris kissing. That's definitely something I wouldn't expect to happen. Good job on the fic!