Reviews for Our Paths Cross
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Your writing was extremely well done for FANFICTION, if it were a real book it would still be good writing and as a matter of fact I love good writing. Normally on here you can never find good grammar or spelling, but thanks to you I had a good read. I enjoyed this little ditty because I enjoyed POTC very much. The only thing is Elizabeth's age should be seventeen or eighteen, but it is FANFICTION. Thank you for giving me a good read!
An Editor!
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oh, the impropriety! But I loved this small moment of childlike intimacy. It was quite believable, Elizabeth sneaking away from her chaperone for a quick word with Will, only to have the moment turn into something completely different. I love, love, love that every time he addresses her it is as Miss Swann, but in his head he refers to her still as Elizabeth.

Favorite line: ā€œIā€™m sorry,ā€ he breathed, turning his face into her hair and shutting his eyes in ecstasy. Touch is something we rarely think about in our society. We hug, kiss, high-five and butt-smack our friends without thinking...but these sort of actions would have been strictly prohibited in their culture. Will, as a child working aboard a ship, was robbed both of his father and mother at an early age...and I've rarely stopped to consider before how bereft and lonely he would be growing up without a tangible emotion like touch. You've painted this quite poignantly for us, and this small moment between them is slightly romantic, yes...but it it much, much deeper than that.

I just had one comment, though. You use the word 'sword' so many times here at the end. Obviously they're playing around with the swords, but can you use any synonyms to break up the monotony?

Another great find from you, love!
LaceyLuvsYa101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
AWESOMENESS!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aw! You write the best Willabeth fluff I must say... it's just so cute!
An Unknown Writer chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
awesome!
RogueRiver chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
It's really good story.

Also, it's just really nice to finally find someone who ships W/E. I swear all this Sparrabeth stuff drives me insane.
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
So sweat! It was really good and I enjoyed reading it.

Sorry this review is so short I have too much homework for my own good!
Thaif chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Just wonderful.

These two have had a history together and it is always fun to see it explored, especially so well.

Loved it.

More please. :)
brunette-lady23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
That was so sweet! I can really picture all that happening before the first film. Lovely description, cute plot and in my opinion you've written Will and Elizabeth perfectly.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Aw, so cute! _ I'd love to read more.
StarCrossdSparrow chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Absolutely adorable... they are just as sweet as can be, they are ;0)

Keep up the excellent work!

Yours,

Star Cross'd Sparrow
pirategal101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
aww this is cute lol, but sort of sad at the same time, good job :)
hippiehappy chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I hate to be one of those reviewers who just say

AW...

but I gotta tell ya, that was my reaction. Shivery, butterfly ish reaction. YAY FOR LOVE.

i love love. and oh yea...i'm SO LOVING YOU FOR THIS RIGHT NOW!

schweetness.

~hippie
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This is so good! Its so sweet, and you have their characters down so perfectly! I love Will and Elizabeth, and you write them so well.
elizthevamp chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
aw... cute! rock on willabeth!