Reviews for Our Paths Cross
WillsOneLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
i know that i am a completely utterly terrible person, i have not been on fanfiction in over 6 months and i have like completely abandoned your stories along with other peoples' stories as well. i have completely fallen out of sync with fanfiction. so i am unbelievably sorry to you and everyone else and i understand if you hate me. but watching potc2 made me wanna come back to fanfiction so i did and i read this one shot and it was amazing and now i feel like crap because ive missed out on great stories like this one and i wanna start writing and reading again. i loved your story.

-caitt

im so sorry
Smithy chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Sweet and romantic. That's how we sometimes love it.
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I very much enjoyed this pre-POTC perspective - it had that flavour of the unrequited love that we all know and love at the beginning of POTC ;) and is nicely written!
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aww! I LOVED that! If you could write some more like it... ;)
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I loved it...too bad that Liz and Will couldn't spend more time together
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I liked it. She is a very clever girl to be able to slip away from her escort so easily.

Keep writing.
Black Charity chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I'm ashamed to admit this is the first piece of yours I've actually read, but I loved it! This was very cool. Me like!

Will now go scour the net to find the rest of yer stuff and read it until my eyeballs fall out. (Not literally. That'd be gross. But will go look for more cool stuff like this.)
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That wa so good! But so sad...
orlikeiraluv chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I loved that, it was so completely awesome. Your writing is always fabulous.
mellehz chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Aww Karen, that was very sweet! I really like the description of his thumb throbbing when she leaves the shop, that's deep. Love it )
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
aw! How lovely...your work is ever so descriptive, and the interaction between the characters was priceless! :) This really made my day! Hope all is well with you.

-latebloomer04
GDAC chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
damn, girl. that was good. that sounds like the start to a really good story. but you also had a well enough ending for it to be a one shot. i just love the romance and want more i guess :P. i love the way you write. it just flows beautifully. when you write i bet you picture it as a movie in your head, hm. *winks* great job.
mz-turner chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
As if Karen, you are one of the last people at who actually has to ASK for reviews...sheesh!

Anyways, you’re right to praise your self, genius you are! You write with such great detail that readers forget that they are actually reading, it’s more like we're watching a short film in our heads. Sometimes I think you’re just fooling us all and you’re really like a 45 year old professional writer with years of experience under your belt. Either way, you've got incredible talent.
Smithy chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
This is as sweet as those new Strawberry Delight Mini Wheats that have come out. I love this fluffy stuff, and it is nice to see a more 'G' rated story from you, not that I have anything against your more 'adult' rated stuff. I just like reading a lighter romance.
semplice chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
So it was YOU who posted this on KKTC! I liked it then and I like it now. ;) I'm operagirl over there, BTW.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2