Reviews for Afraid
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Actually, I don't think pai was out of character at all. he was well drawn, and all that stuff about his background was interesting.

I just loved the way that when Lettuce turned the paper over, there were still some equations written on the back. It's just those little details that allow us to visualise the scene in our heads. It was so sweet, I hope you write more paixlettuce! :)
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/28/2009

I don't think Pai was OOC at all. I mean come on, the guy's in love after all. I don't think he really needs divorced parents to make him be afraid of love, though, he could just be the kind of very logical-minded person who isn't that comfortable with expression his feelings.

Timely intervention on the part of Taruto! I really like it when people know exactly which character to make a tool of their plot like that. Wow, that came out sounding a little evil. As for the ending, I wish he'd shown up in person and swept her off her an awkward, geeky way. That would have rocked.

Loved the equations accidentally on the paper, BTW.

SeEmYaWeSoMeNeSs chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Awe... So sweet! Your such a good writer!
YusukiShredder chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I LUB IT! I LUB YOU FOR WRITING IT! I wish you owned TMM that way you could make them get together T_T
Saba chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I Read Valentine's Day Too. I Find It Weird That There Is Actually A Day Called White Day. Very Confused.
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Interesting. I liked it.
NekoLuvsL chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Okies, I give all your TMM stories The Caspain Tiger of Approval doing... something.. TMM-y :)
Drifting One chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Oh my gosh! This was so Kawaii!
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Well written! Very CUTE! A little OOC but REALLY CUTE! KA-WA-I-I!
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Yet another sweet Pai/Lettuce fic! (faves) Pai may have been a little OOC but I think it's acceptable in this case. I mean, the guy IS in love. My favorite part was when Lettuce discovered the algebra equation on the back of one of the notes. Too cute!
LM Simpson chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That was yet another great PaixLettuce fic by you! (Throws toast to you as I add this to my C2)Great job and keep on writing!

Happy Belated April Fool's Day! v

Kady the Red Panda
Dust-in chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Very good!

The more Pai/Lettuce the better!

Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I don't even know what White Day is, but that was pretty cute. xD
one-ohh-nine chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Moonie chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Pai was born only because his father wanted a child to inherit his laboratory

Aren't Tart, Kish, And Pie brothers? Otherwise.. This fic is luv.