Reviews for But Maybe
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This was so cute, yet so sad all the same... I felt so bad for Ike... And Mist... *sniffles* Great job on this, I loved it! :)
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was amazing. I'm speechless at this, just perfect.
Measured chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
You know, it's hard for me to actually put a coherent reply other than " GUH THE CUTENES" But, I'll try!

I really love your characterization here, Mist is adorable and young!Ike feels exactly like a little boy, albeit a more mature one. I don't think Ike would be that immature anyways with Greil as a father. Anyways, the use of the metaphor of the leaf and Ike slowly adjusting, all the cutecute family gen, just...love.
Weissparline chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aw. :)

That was great, I really enjoyed it! Splendid job!
Sky-Pirate-Tat chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I liked it! Sorry I can't give a proper review, I'm tired.
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
FE Muses: Look who's reading FE fics again!

;; Ignore them. Ah, reading this single fanfic by you bring back memories of the days of playing Fire Emblem 7 for long hours, obsessing over Erk, and writing fanfiction afterwards. However, it seems Fire Emblem 9 is where you stand now.

Hm, your writing style is still as beautiful as ever. Although the words are very simple and straightfoward, there is a certain quality to them that make them sound so poetic and complex. There is something about your writing that draws the reader on and on and on until they finally reach the satisfying ending or at least, I was satisfied at the ending.

The relationship between Mist and Ike was exactly how I imagined them to be- a brother figure and an innocent sister who picks up flowers and asks questions. Ike sounded almost mature for his age, but then again, looking at how he is in the game, it kind of does indicate the maturity he might have had when he was young. Mist, a character I usually don't give much thought to, finally appealed to me in fanfiction writing thanks to the way you described her.

I love nature and maybe that's why I love this fic so much. The use of the leaf really made me smile. I don't know why. That same leaf also ended this beautiful piece of work by you.

Now, that I can officially say I'm not anti-yaio/shounen-ai anymore (thanks to an anime call Gravitation), I think I can fully appreciate your fanfiction more. _ Plus, the fact that a friend changed me from 100% het to 95% het. ;;

Thank you for this read! I still enjoy your fanfiction as much as always.

-Minnie, Rose-Wisteria.

P.S. Just one last note: When I played FE9 and read through the Soren/Ike support, I don't know why... I just thought- "This sound like a pairing R Amythest would like. She did like Raven/Lucius very much." That was pretty random but I thought I let you know.
Faded-Song chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Really sweet and sad fic. Enjoyed it alot. Can't say much else about it.
Ormiss chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
"Depressing, but in a very delightful way." It makes me think of the sky's gloom on a rainy day - the knowledge that the next day could just as well bring rain, as it could bring sunshine.

Mist is adorable. Ike is sweet, and just callous enough to seem like a seven-year-old boy.

The story is filled with subtle invitations to sorrow, and I find myself a bit silent, and motionless, almost incapable of fully expressing what a review -should- express. The prose was good; simple, but with a flourish.

"Maybe, hoping was brave, too."

"zOMG update plz."
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You really did a great job on this fic and I really enjoyed it. The characters, grammer, details, they were all great and I loved it.

InuNightWalker
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You really need more reviews for this, because it is so very good. Little!Ike makes me want to squeal and huggle him. He's too cute.

And hurray for things that are my fault! My evil influence spreads.

-Ammy
tattedmariposa chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Aww, I really liked this one. It was sweet without being too saccharine. The brother/sister realtionship was adorable...it reminded me of my brothers when they were that age. And your baby!Mist was just so cute.

Forgive me for being nitpicky...there was just one little thing that stood out to me.

...everything was when they were barely five feet tall and scarcely wandered outside their home.

Saying "barely five feet tall" felt a little awkward to me because if they're that young they shouldn't be anywhere near five feet tall. That's the only flaw I noticed though. Nice work once again.