Reviews for Instinct 2: Impulse
krostovikraven1 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I have loved this story so much. You have a great imagination and a way with words that put the readers right in the middle of every scene. I wish for you to continue your stories although i can only imagine with such busy schedule as a lawyer feeding this stories might now seem a trivial thing and i can understand that but really that gift you have add a writer is nothing short of wonderful and hope that some day you continue sharing it.
I wish you a very prosper year and full of blessings.
Pobre chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Good night reading I say :)
Sci-Guy chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
That's a... rather strong stance against abortion that Robin has. Sorry about derping last chapter. I must have missed the timeskip of three weeks. He is rather thick, though, to not realize that she was ovulating at the time.
Sci-Guy chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
I'm pretty damn sure that physical trauma cannot damage a zygote. It's only a single cell until 12 to 24 hours after fertilization.
Snowpink39 chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
I know it's been awhile. But u have for to finish this
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Finish pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssee?! Tis amazing.
mark chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Good story a lot of drama n all. Will you be finishing the story? Does the next month actually occur and they have a baby?
Dues12 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
please finish this! It is a brilliant story!
Kinji Blackstone chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I don't know if you are still writing this story but I can't w8 for the end. It is a great story and very well done. Thanks so much for what you have so far.
Amber chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
You quoted Cicero?
...
I love you. o.o hehehheh
casema chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Such an awesome story!
Quicksilver's Queen chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
This is one of my favourites from your collection. It wasthe first one that ever got me hooked onto you. I wish you would update. I graduate in a week. It would make for an awesome present. Have I ever told you that you are my favourite Teen Titan author of all time? No joke.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Nice story wish you would finnish it but oh well
Birdy Main chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Wasn't this whole story suppose to be a one shot? XD Well I rather enjoyed it and I think you should just combine the two parts together, they read as one complete story.
Aerilin chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
You REALLY need to update this.
This is perfect.