Reviews for Ten
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Wow. This was really, really good. I likeed the style a lot.
mamma-momo chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
awh,thats sad.

wonderul story
Austin the Robot chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I find this story never beautiful.
jyj chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Ouch...that hurt all over.

I loved it.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow, I'm in awe. Absolutley brilliant.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Damn! It started so...ordinarily and here I thought I wasn't going to be at all impressed. But the whole Naruto kills Itachi, Sasuke is sentenced to death and then Naruto goes Kyuubi is just too sad! Great work. I could almost feel Ino's pain (and I'm firmly convinced she doesn't really like Sasuke, also he's starting to annoy me in Shippuuden and I think Ino'd be much happier with Shikamaru) BUT your story really made me feel for his death. But Shikamaru isn't Sasuke Uchiha and neither is Rock Lee makes him unique and come to think about it he is. Again, props to you for the wonderful read.
abby chapter 1 . 8/29/2007

*bawls off my seat* That was darn depressing! Sasuke died and Ino's miserable...

Even so you did a wonderful job. Terrific impact! The more the story progresses the worse the scenarios become. And yet you managed to narrate them so beautifully. (Especially the part where Naruto...well, you KNOW...chains...*CRY!*)

Cecile Li chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
It was a nice portrayal of Ino. This was sad, especially since you skipped over the usual cliches in Naruto (Naruto becoming the hokage, Sasuke being forgiven). I like the format that you wrote it in, though I feel like some of the ideas in your "Ten" sentences were stretched, like you were grasping for something to do with the number 10. Nice writing.
swingsetxmemory chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was just beautiful, I like how you put the number ten as the enemy...Wow so Naruto never becomes Hokage, eh? That was a nice part too :] You truly are a talented writer.
Crain chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is really sad. Not sad enough to make me cry, but make me a bit watery eyed. This was beautifully written. You have done a good job
Yumi chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Um. Wow. This is really strong, pretty bold writing. I really like this, it has so much emotion in it. And, it portrays the confusion I would imagine she would feel with the whole Shikamaru/Sasuke thing. Really good.
Occasionally Jazz chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Depressing!Ino fanfics FTW.

I love these kind of stories, short and straight to the point (somewhat, if that was a literal statement, a story would only be a few words long).

I don't really have much to say, but I know everyone loves a review, so... review.

Faye chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Ecxellent work. Very good thoughts on Ino. Very raw and intense.
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
simply amazing. I could feel the raw emotion by the characters - well done.
xvon chapter 1 . 11/27/2006

cant say much typing from a psp but nice one. i read many stories but none so clean and good at da same time. if the ending was wud be a 10/10