Reviews for Reminiscing
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Well, this was different, which is a good thing. A brilliant piece of work. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Brilliant. Spare and unflinching with a little smile at the end - kind of like Don, come to think of it. Well done.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wow. That was very cool. I really like how it was written.
snipsa chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow, just, wow!

Brilliant, the way you summed up everything in such a few words, the brothers' tumultuous relationship and their process of reconciliation. Just plain brilliant!

(btw, you don't happen to be from South Africa, it's just "enigste1" that gives me that idea...)
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Great job! Congrats on finding a new twist to an old idea. Keep up the great work!
KC chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was really cool. I liked how a few sentences summed up a particular time in life. Very clever.
reennie5 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This is simply...fantastic. I love how we didn't find out what the noises were until the end. This is so Don: I bet this is exactly what he does, go over his life in his head while doing something repetative and easy, like shooting hoops. What a creative way to write a story! I love it. You are a true wonder at engaging the reader. Please continue writing!
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
As usual- brilliant job. The excerts are perfect- the abstract, how it all goes together even though a lot of it is unrelated. I absolute love this piece.

One little thing- one of your excerts:

"but by God I sure have!"

It's as sure as hell. But other than that, great, going on my favorites.
Patty chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Most unusual and very effective. I liked it a lot.
Rinne chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I really like this.
3rdgal chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I liked it. It all gels together at the end.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Once again, insightful, and very well written, as usual:)
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Awesome. Just...awesome.
DramaDreamer08 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Beautiful story.
IsabelleS chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
This was excellent. Nice work!