Reviews for Love Itself Shall Slumber On
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/30
Wonderful
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Your writing is just - it's so majestically... Lyrical. The prose is excellent and detailed without turning purple. And the thoughts - the thoughts and dialogue as Harry speaks to Percy - God, that's perfect and IC and I can just find absolutely no fault at all here. The tone is poignant and moving. Excellent.
meh chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oops. Sorry about that last one. What I meant to say was...

Since you quoted Shelley I have to say that your writing is so elegant, I almost think of you as more of a poet than a narrative writer. I sometimes disagree with your vision of this or that character or with your decisions on plot points. But as someone who does not, let me borrow a well worn phrase and say that you certainly have a way with words.

Case in point: I love this one from... oh whichever other story I was just reading.

"She suddenly wished that words were cast on fishing lines so that she might reel hers back in and erase the damage, but through it all the words stayed said."
meh chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That was incredible!
Sekai chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
He's the irreplaceable one :-)
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I like the voice you use in Harry’s point of view. It has just the right amount of maturity one would expect from a kid that had seen and lived through the things he had. Very well done.

Alex
prettiermusings chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Lovely. Simply lovely. I really liked how Harry was talking to Percy; you don't see much of him in many stories. This way was just so sad...Wonderful job, though. I think I'll go read some of your other work.
ESP chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I LOVE YOU. end of story.
ffaddix chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Heartbreaking. Beautiful.

As usual...
xLilyFlower28 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
aww that was really good, i really enjoyed it!
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Sad and beautiful.

You remembered the monster. :)
pheonix of shadow chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I really enjoyed the chapter. Cant wait for the next one. I just hope that Harry will not be so hard on himself. He has sombody who loves him in his flat. The guy is lucky. Well just hurry with the next. Thx!