Reviews for Daughter
El Pajaro de Fuego chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
You must be proud of this Drabble, it was beautiful.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Very sweet! You captured both of their personalityies perfectly, and I love that they get a kid! :D Haydee and the Count have to be one of my favorite literary couples! They are so adorable in how they treat each other! :')
jennedy chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Beautiful. I love COMC, and I'm glad you understood it so well as to write something like this.
Grace chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Its good, I like were the book ends. (I wouldn't add more myself. but then what's the point of fan fiction?)

I think its a little rough, but it is beliveable. the idea of them haveing a daughter is really neat. I think when ever I read the book, I stay there with maxmillien and valentine watcing the count sail away and knowing we'll never see them again, but content that they'll be happy. Any way, I like the idea of children for hadee and Edmund.

The only thing is, I don't think in the book you ever hear so much of Edmunds thougs, unless he says it or acts it.

so if you were to show it through his actions, or a narrator's description of the baby, I think it would be better

best of sucess!
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aww, it's all fuzzy and sweet! See, I just finished the book (had to read it for a book report; it is not a book to be taken lightly!) and was absolutely CONVINCED that it had a happily ever after. _
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aha! I have been up and down this site, and only just now realized that there was a "Alexandre Dumas" section. XD 'Course, there's a separate section just for The Count of Monte Cristo, too, and really this should be there, but now I'm rambling and that's unimportant anyway... lol

In any case, I quite enjoyed this little drabble. I absolutely loved Haydee, and it made me so happy when I got to the end of the book that Dantes had finally found peace and happiness with her.
Rah-la chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Aw. Thank goodness for happy endings. _ This is really sweet.
Karith chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This is good continue
Stardust Flare chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aww! Your story was really touching. (I only wish it was longer).
shel chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
i've just read the book and happily discovered this very sweet epilogue of really caught the style of writing of the novel and i enjoyed this...
wendymidorichan chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
hm, well, it was short of course, but it made it's point as to the events taken after the ending of the book, after all the revenge he had taken. It's nice to see a truly happy life for him and his love _
HecateTriformis chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
It's cute. :-) I like it, I hope you write more such pieces.
The Lady Shieldmaiden chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
A very sweet little oneshot. It makes me want to read the book again.