Reviews for Lucky Number 7
mac-reye chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Cute! I like the rory as a mom idea!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Suck it, Huntzburger! Yeah, son.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
great story

please write sequal
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Awww...

Cute.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i absolutly loved it! i love the idea and the dialogues. no jess, but he was there none the less! good job :)
Delayed Flight chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I loved it! wow... I recently became a Rogan fan, but my favourite pairing will always be Rory and Jess, so, yeah, I loved it... poor Logan though...
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
wow its like an ending im a rogan fan but i likesd this i mean it was suttle and nice fluffy i guess so great job i got to say you pulled it of so maybe you could write a lit i bet it would rock!
Cremetorte chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
this made me smile. it's good to see rory and jess having a stable relationship. loved the "lucky number seven"-line. LOL

thanks for sharing this with us readers! )

- corinna
ballet chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
wonderful. exactly as it should be :)
Eliza S chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
i liked! is a really cute fic!

tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That was very cute and I loved it. I love how you made such a hateable person so bearable. Too bad we can't deal with a bearable Logan on the show. Instead he has to be even more annoying than he already is. This is definitely going on my favorites list!
lltn chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is great. I love how you can have Logan and Rory interaction that's human, not romantic. I always thought they'd make better friends than a couple (it's gone on a little too long now.) And I'm glad she ended up with Jess. ) Great dialogue and writing!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Cute :)
871749 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I'm a mite late on reviewing, as it should be, but... Geez. Whenever I read something you've written, I try to find something negative to say, or something you've done wrong, as I do with all stories. As usual with your writing, though, I only ended up wishing I had written it. Logan and Rory are so very in character. The entire thing is desperately believable and... I can't think of one thing to say that isn't praise.
Utopist chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This is exactly what I've come to expect out of you. You make everyone happy. Rory is happy, Jess is happy, Jack is happy.

And Logan will never grow up. And we all know this, don't we?

I love you, because you still need to give me my brains back, and because this fluff addiction of yours makes the lit world go 'round.

Come back soon, Leighleighla. I'm missing you.