Reviews for Easier Said Than Done
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I luke your thoughts. And I like how you even gave her a back story
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
One of the things that irked me about this movie was the fact that we never got the chance to see Abby's parents. In fact, we didn't find anything out about her home life, so I thank you for writing this story. Very well-written and very in-character. Well done! :)
Wishing chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wish this scene was in the movie... It makes the movie very interesting and powerful
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
the sory is the
the Box Hunter chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
quote true: "this made me laugh! lol _ ur a wonderful author"

*fav author*
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
cant wait for more fanfics about foxy!
NarwalAbyss chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
this made me laugh! lol _ ur a wonderful author
xThexJadedxBugx chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Cool! I think that the idea of Abby having foster parent is kinda interesting. And the story, it's really good. Hope to read more of your fics!
Evil Genius the Angel chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I feel for Abby! I was always excluded with all that (censored), and one day I snapped too. GREAT JOB!
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
wow really nice story
Mrs Snowball chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Wow. What a great story! I don't blame Abby for fighting back, Foxy went way too far if you ask me. She had it coming.
Forever Young chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh wow, I love it! Yeah, you're right, Foxy does sort of become conspicously absent in tormenting Chicken Little after that, anyway great insight into the character!
samuraistar chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
O.O Great Scott!

That was AWESOME! Hey, here's an idear! You should write another one-shot of what happened AFTER the movie! ;D Think about it, won't ya? Oh: I took that CL character quiz from your MySpace page, and I got Abby, too! *high 5* Keep writing, girl! You have no idea how cool your writing is!
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
You r my fave chicken little author, Geeky Brunette. is there supposed to be a second chapter? Anyway, keep it up!
Ultimate Fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow... Amazing! The first Abby Vs. Foxy battle! Cool!

Congratulations, you really made Foxy look like a real b...witch. You have great potential and talent, keep on it!