Reviews for The Ring That Made the Spiral
FireWolf1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
interesting, and very good.
Izumi Ryu chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Cool way of explaining this. By the way, I thought it was the Digimon Emperor that created the Dark Rings...oh, well. I liked this.
Melinda The Digimon Poet chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
This is very interesting. Salamon/Gatomon is my favourite Digimon. I want to know what Myostimon is planning. Would this dark ring has the same functions as the ones that Ken made? Please do write another story in this series!
Lunamew chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
I love this! This was soo tweakin'! It totally rocks!
The Paladin chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
That was good, I really liked it. The characters were well in character (*g* gotta love DemiD) and the storyline was very plausable. Great ending and original idea also. However, aside from the campfire scene, there is one thing: Salamon DID have her ring, in a manner of speaking, when she met Myotismon. Both Salamon's "collar" and Angewomon's ankle bracelet resemble Gatomon's ring so I believe she keeps it throughout her forms. In Service, The Paladin
Ash chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
can of weird but good. see ya
Alan Wilkinson not logged in chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Not bad. But when's the Next chapter of DOI?
Crys chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
You know what this thing didn't let me review eariler! sorry! but i liked it it wasn't to strange i liked it good and sad! tnt
Explosive chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Been a while since I've read a fic all about the Digimon without any of the human characters. This was pretty good. The action kept my interest and I found it interesting how you managed to tie together things that happened in season 1 with what we learn in 02. I'm still trying to figure all that out. Yeah, maybe there could have been more...was she recaptured by Myotismon? Probably, but what you left out wasn't totally necessary to include.
RadicalRavenclaw chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
this was really good! keep up the great work! later, ~*IAC*~