Reviews for He had changed
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
I hate you for not wrighting more :(
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
very nice job with this
AC chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
As usual, it is beautiful. I'm glad you extended it. Your stories make me happy- kinda like how Lily makes James happy... and obviously vice versa
her illusion chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
oooh,nicely written!very interesting to see james like this.
C. L. Kellen chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed every bit of this story! Great job and thank you so much for taking a different view on Lily and James's relationship :)

C. L. Kellen
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Well now BC is finished you like totally have to play with more plot bunnies and write ridiculously amazing things like this!

Ahhh you are just too amazing and deep and clever and write beautifully and insightfully.

It had my insides in knots when he wouldn't acknowledge her and I was on tenterhooks waiting for him to speak or stop her leaving. I loved her response to all his secrets and the way before she said all that everything felt too huge and frightening and he wanted her but wanted her to be safe, and afterwards it all didn't matter. She didn't care and they would be together.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Wow. I don't know what to say. I adore this. I don't think I can cope with there only being one more chapter, lol. All at once I find it frustrating and painful and intriguing and amazing. It all feels a little disjointed, not quite flowing but I think that works, their relationship is disjointed and uncertain. It feels weird and it works. It feels real and human and though their conversation is confusing and I wonder how they got from that to this and suddenly they're angry and stuff, that's kind of how real conversation are. I imagine especially if you were in that situation! I love the way you describe her confusion about all the ways he could mean what he said. So spot on! And wow what a list of confessions! I wish she had managed to say something in return but what? lol
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Lol I loved you A/N, it was just funny to me.

I feel all inside out with this fic. Poor Lily! It's so odd James being so quiet. It's so frustrating and sweet that him being grown up shows her the ways she isn't. Love all your observations and your beautiful writing.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I feel like the fic and the summary don't really match up at all so far but that doesn't matter. I loved this fic. It has a different tone. It's very solemn and beautiful. Carefully crafted and makes my inside tingle. Is it 6th year? Is James okay? He seems sad as well as grown up. I love the insights into Lily. The not wanting to grow up but wanting to grow up secretly was so sweet and perfect.
thestaganddoe chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
That was brilliant!
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Wow. That was powerful ending. I love this story and it deserves a lot more review—in my opinion, at least. Excellent story. Just amazing.
Pittsy chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I absolutely adore this story. I'm honestly shocked you're not got more reviews, so I thought I better add mine. Its so in character, well written, and generally wonderful, its genuinely one of my favourite fanfics ever.
FlowerPower123 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
I liked this story alot. It gave a different personality to James and gave a different perspective about him to the readers. Very very nice. Can't wait to read you're other stories.
My Mystery chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Wonderful, like all of them.
CanisMajor13 chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
I really like this. Excellent story: Great characters.