Reviews for A Hero's True Redemption
KittenKez chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Can't wait for next chapter. Great plot and very well written.
Magic with Crisis chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
I really love this story, it's really greta I cn't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
Dying.Rain chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Love this story! It's not stupid goo, but really a story. Nice job. The story is going on my favorites.
yo wuz up chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
LOL this is an awesome story I lik how you included denzel and marlene in it and how it had action o awesome cloud is there going to be an epilogue where they name their kid zack? XD
Marching Madly Onward chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
I respect your effort, but you, like many, seem to miss the underlying importance of Aeris' sacrifice. You said that "no other game has affected me this way." Her death meant something because it WAS her death-a final, irreversible act that affected many in how brutal and sudden it was. It affected you because it couldn't be undone. It happened and there is no way to turn back the clock, no matter how hard we might try. In fact, that's a theme of Final Fantasy VII, if you ask me. Cloud's psyche became tortured and fractured when he assimilated false memories of his past and was confronted by the truth, rather than living in the present. In Advent Children, he struggles with guilt issues, only to overcome all of that when he realizes that he can live in the here and now, happily. Even Dirge of Cerberus is about laying old demons to rest. To go back and revise something that is such a huge part of the Final Fantasy VII mythos is to change what it is and what means. There was a message and it is being subverted.

To revive her is to ignore and stomp on all that mader her life and death so very meaningful. She never displays any displeasure over her fate, content with watching over Cloud and guiding him from above. She is at peace with herself and the world around her, happy that Cloud is happy.

It also does away with Cloud's character development at the end of the movie, in which he says he is no longer alone. He doesn't need Aeris anymore. He's moved on.

The Planet and Lifestream, to my knowledge, have never displayed sentient thought. While Aeris manipulates the Lifestream toward certain ends, that is her will, not the Planet's. Ergo, for her parents to "discuss" her revival with a being that cannot think or feel is just wildely inaccurate.

Besides, it's a video game. Has it really hurt you so deeply to think a pair of polygons can't bump bit maps?
The Three March Hares chapter 11 . 7/5/2006
Ok, didn't realize that there was another chapter to go. I hope you make good on that Cleris goodness promise in the next chapter!
The Three March Hares chapter 10 . 7/5/2006
damn it all! That can NOT be the ending for our two favorite lovers! (Cries hysterically) I wanna see the good ending.(sniff)
Demonwithasoul chapter 11 . 7/3/2006
As do I, when I get new reviews I gain inspiration to write new chapters, anyway good chapter and update soon.
Lollypop chapter 11 . 7/2/2006
I absolutely love this Fanfiction! I love your original twist on bringing Aeris back, and I’m glad they are finally reunited. I look forward to the chapters to come. Update soon!
Sadhana chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
Cloud lives! *does a dance* The first part with Cloud and Aerith in the field was kinda sad though. Aerith returning to the planet and everything. At least she's alive now! Good job. I look forward to the fluffy Clerith moments in the upcoming chapters. ;)
The Ultimate Fic Critic chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
Update NOW! This is a grat story!
Little Japanime Girl chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
That was a cute chapter. I look forward to reading more. Can't wait!

LJP
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
Update :)
Foi chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
The flash back was sweet, I really liked it. Im looking forward to more, please update soon.
Beeria chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
No! Not CLOTI! They're breeding like rabbits as it is! Makes me so mad. Clorith is THE couple.

Anyways, I'm glad Cloud didnt die because that would be such a shame on Aeris.

Hope you update soon cause I love this story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »