Reviews for Blessed by Ilúvatar
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
AWWW
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
This is great! I loved it very much. The way you expressed characters' thoughts, feelings, and reactions are truly marvelous.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
What a sweet, sad, and beautiful story. :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I like this story. It is well written. I thought it was sad, that Torben died and they had to burn him, but I'm glad Little Legolas brought sunshine back to the family.
Infinity Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I loved this story! Its very well written and touches the heart. Shows a soft side to the king of mirkwood. ️
Zewier chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Beauiful.
Xunnir chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
A heart-warming story..
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hurray! An opportunity to use the picture you sent me! He is so CUTE!

I love kids, I want to have them when I'm older, so this was perfect for me! (Though I wouldn't have five - what were they thinking? Lol.) This gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside, if FFN let you put emoticons in reviews I'd have one here of a couple of little giant heads hugging (they've got it on DeviantArt, if you know what I'm talking about).

PS, I only JUST got your review reply for Sword of Deadralon. How weird is that? OK, first, don't think I don't like your stories because I DEFINITELY DO! You are an amazingly talented writer and I can't get enough of your stuff. Hey, I'm up at 4 in the morning R&Ring! They're great! And if I don't like something, I'll say it (unless it's so bad I can't refrain from flaming - then I just shut my mouth because flaming is evil.) so don't be worried there! I read your stuff because I want to, and no other reason.

Thanks heaps for writing!
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This story is one of my favourite about young Legolas, it's very intense and sweet. Great work!
Larner chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Sad yet blest. Will try to finish your first story once the Mefas are done-too rushed right now.
pensiveorchid chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, blessed is Thranduil's story is beautiful as the newly born legolas :)thanks for sharing.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
this was a really sad story, and yet full of hope. Really beautiful!
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
i love the way you've handelled this! the pace is so good and your writing is easy to follow. can't wait to see what you'll do with this.

i have to say that when you were talking about the queen and how she'd always had sons and not daughters, i thought for sure that the next child would be a girl (even though legolas hadn't been mentioned at all).

child legolas is so cute! i love the way you portrayed him.
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aw. It was so sad! But I still loved it! Wonderful job as always.
Manwathiel chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was so touching...I loved it. You should write a sequel kinda thing for this, you know? Really, it was very beautiful. :)