Reviews for Justify the Means
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 16h
I loved your fic, especially Snape's inevitable betrayal. And I think you have managed to write a more magmonious Harry than the canon version! I truly loved it.
mangofeeesh chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This is a good story, I just wanted to point out a slite mistake in this chapter, Lupin calls Harry, "Potter", but he knows him as Woshda.
Jeff Whitehall chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
I don't feel the least bit sorry for Harry, I think he deserves every bit of pain he went through and every bit of pain he'll go through in the future (which I hope is a lot). The reason for my feelings is because of his forgiveness of Snape.

For Snape's, completely willing, actions he deserved death not forgiveness and those who choose to ignore what he really is deserve their suffering. Snape is nothing but a death eater, he willingly tortured his 'friend' with the worst curses he could come up with (and I have no doubt that if his 'Master' had asked him to bring Harry in instead of the others, he would have done so). Snape also never learned from his past because his future behavior is still that of a sadistic bully.

Anybody can say they're sorry, it doesn't mean that they are; he may be sorry that he can do those things any more and he may be sorry that had to join the side of Light but I very much doubt that he's sorry for torturing Harry or for enjoying it. If he had been sorry then he wouldn't have tortured him and he would have gotten out of the death eaters sooner.

No, Snape has no remorse for his action and those that don't feel remorse don't deserve forgiveness and to forgive them insults everyone that they've ever hurt. Harry insulted countless other innocents with his blanket of forgiveness for a man who was/is evil.
Bewitchedgal chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
You have Remus calling Harry Potter but in the past Harry is not Potter he is Woshda.
Midnight Venom chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
I loved this sooo much! 3 And, how you made Harry be tortured... LOVE IT.
WriterJace chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
A great story!
You could've made a longer epilogue but other than that it's really good!
Aldryne21 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
I really liked this story especially the way Snape's memories changed, but the last sentence was really what got to me. Thank You!
Larisya chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Amazing. Utterly amazing.
jenn008 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Good story!
J. R. Quinnet chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I hate stories where Harry forgive those who betray him; it doesn't matter if he and Snape don't talk about their past by staying with him Harry has forgiven him. Harry deserves the pain he suffered, anyone who stays with those who purposely hurt/harm you and betray you deserves what they get, with no sympathy; once you choose your path you have to walk it. All Harry's actions prove to me is that he obviously didn't mind what happened to him. I hope that Snape dies soon, and painfully, and goes straight to hell afterwards; it's the very least he deserves.
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Wow...this story truly blew my mind away, in that it was so focused that it need to be a long story in order to get all that you obviously wanted to get across in the story, Which is why its definitely on my list of favorite stories.

I do think that the Severus (both past/younger) was previleged to see the "real Harry", a side of him that even Hermione and Ron have only gotten to see sometimes. As Harry's always had to portray himself as "Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived", as this is how everyone sees him, as the brave hero. Things might have been different for both Severus and Harry, if they'd both been honest and trusting of each other and the stability of there friendship, if they'd told each other the truth; (a) if Harry had told Severus about the truce & why he'd agreed; (b) if Severus had told Harry about the potion he'd been asked to brew!

This story also clearly shows that any student is much more than just the characteristics of one house, they have traits of the others as well. Its only "circumstances" that cause the student to make "choices", regardless if these are good or bad.
person127 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
do you realize that Lupin calls harry, potter or was that a mistake? i really like it!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
wait a second! u made a mistake! u hade Remus call Harry "Potter" when he should have called "Wosha"! Does he know who Harry reall is or is this a mistake?
DDubs chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
I really enjoyed story. It is very written. I loved Snape and harry being friends.
irdohr chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
There are funds and rules set down for time travel students?