Reviews for Sonic X: Combine Wars
InYuJi chapter 78 . 8/3
Do you have any idea how much I love YOUR Sonic X?
SOOO Much.
LupusVerum chapter 77 . 10/30/2012
Was in the mood to re-read part of this. I like it just as much as I read it the first time. Going to go re-read all of it.
TimelineParadox chapter 78 . 6/30/2012
This was the first fanfic I read, about a year ago, and I still believe it is one of the best ;)
... I think I'll read it again now. :D
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 78 . 9/27/2011
I agree with LupusVerum. You should at least do one last movie or, barring that, a Shadow mini-series. There were still some unanswered questions, like if Shadow ends up with Tikal or Maria, is Krish lying about his extended leave of absence, and what will happen with the other earthlings and mobians with Sonic's absence?
LupusVerum chapter 78 . 4/27/2011
Beautifully done! Loved it! The cake needs a cherry though and a final "movie" would be wonderful. Doesn't have to be long. It would bring everything together. Once again, well done.
Francis chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I see you have erased my idea.

You did not like, I am wright?

Well you could just write a comment and tell not erase it.

But well I guess I will not bother you anymore.

Good-bye Kojiokida2, good luck writing your stories
Francis chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hi there. I am Francis and I like you story. You know I also have my own story for sonic X, but it is no longer called Sonic X but Sonic the Legend.

This takes place after season 3 of Sonic X. Sonic and friends decides to make a party of recent victory against the Metarex, the party will take place in the beach, everyone is preparing the party except Tails. Tails has been working on a machine power up by the chaos Emeralds. He is planning to use the machine to revive Cosmo, the little seed has become a beautiful glowing red rose.

Meanwhile In a distant part of the Cosmos. The most fearful enemy of the Cosmos has escaped the Zathorian Moon Prison, this prison was build only to hold this prisoner. After his escape it is revealed that the prisoner is one strange lizard monster that Has in command The biggest empire ever seen. The CEREBRUM EMPIRE, this empire long ago almost conquer the Cosmos but somehow their Lider know as King Mark was defeated and imprisoned for an eternity, and his armies hid around the Cosmos and when they knew their King is back they all reunite to know their masters new plan. Now that he is free he wants to continue its mission to take over the Cosmos, but for that he will require the Chaos Emeralds, and so he use a meditating method to find out where the Chaos Emeralds were so all his flett travels to the planet of Sonic and Friends.

In the meantime Tails machine was a success, it did bring Cosmo to life, but see didn t remember anything and also she fell asleep so when Cosmo is resting, Tails returned to Emeralds to Knuckles so he wouldnt worry more. So when the party starts also bad things too. Out of Nowhere the party is crash by the Cerebrum empire that soon began capturing all the habitants. Sonic start fighting the enemy but they where to many for him. So he is saved by Tails and the X Tornado. Soon it doesn t take long for the enemy to locate the Emeralds, not even Knuckles is capable of stopping the robotic army. Soon Sonic reaches the landing zone of the enemy seeing that :Amy, Cream, Big, Froggy, Knuckles, Rouge, and even Dr. Eggman were captured. Sonic tried to stop them but he is defeated very easily by King Mark since the reptile was more faster than him. So Mark escapes with his friends and the Emeralds. But one of his Generals decided to stay and destroy what is left of Sonic s planet by using a giant mechanic serpent, so Sonic with the Help of Tails brings down the machine as well as the General. So with the head of the General Skirmos Tails manage to find out the rout it take king Mark fleet. So Tails rebuild the Blue Typhoon but before they could fly off Decoe Bocoe and Bokkun manage to find them and ask them if they could go with them so they agree and with their new crew The Typhoon flies away. But something takes the blue typhoon...

I hope you like the first episode. And if you do not well just tell. Since the last person I told my idea, he cut me out, which means he will not allow any other anonymous person write him.

So if you want to learn more post a comment and I will write.

Kinkum chapter 78 . 8/27/2009
neolight16 chapter 78 . 5/21/2009
I think you should do another sotry but make chris more useful like turn him into a super cyborg like deus ex
Tempest of Reach chapter 78 . 4/20/2009
6 so far wanted a contiuation.

With me, that makes 7.

I have just read nothing like this. Ever.

Just what are you doing writing fanfictions? Why aren't you writing proper stories?
Tempest of Reach chapter 77 . 4/20/2009
Nice reaction at the end!
Tempest of Reach chapter 76 . 4/20/2009
Hm... What's the betting that Sonic somehow comes back hm?
Tempest of Reach chapter 75 . 4/20/2009
Dark Spine Sonic?

Why did you choose Dark Spine Sonic?
Tempest of Reach chapter 72 . 4/20/2009
Hyper Sonic Huh?

Out of all the things you had to have him transform into...
Tempest of Reach chapter 69 . 4/20/2009