Reviews for Blue Spirit Blues
too-much-inspiration chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Nicely put together and very nicely concluded. The ammo from the rear is a real classic in these sorts of situations. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Dawnaven chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
I liked this story :) It has a great plot and AU world. I hope, even though it has been 6 years, that you will continue with another sequel. That prophecy plot bunny you have on your profile sounds like a great idea for your next installment, especially if the prophecy is actually referring to Zuko uniting all the nations, while Sozin had mistakenly thought the prophecy was about him. :)
Kirida chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Is there more? Please tell me there is more.
21st Century Woman chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Some of that, Arnook toying with public perception, is rather clever, except I don't know what good he thinks further compromising a disgraced prince's reputation will do.

The insistence that Katara stay behind was stupid. Sokka's willingness to go along with the 'princess' label was stupid. The South Pole does not need princesses, and Katara was already important-she's the last southern waterbender. And she's a damn /bender/, and by her own insistence combat-trained, and terrifyingly talented, based on the rate at which she assimilated this training. Aang knows water less well than she, and Sokka is...Sokka. There is no coherent reason except Northern misogyny to leave her behind, and you're pathetic. I can accept the Zutara pairing when it leaves them both undamaged, but to /princess/ her...I mean, of the two princesses in Avatar one dies heroically and one a stone cold killer. Katara sitting around in a pretty dress letting the men do a thing for her...I mean, imagine Toph's scorn if she ever heard about it.

Katara is dangerous, and no more valuable than Sokka, and /less/ valuable than Aang. Away from Arnook's weird mind, Katara as Aang's bodyguard is a sensible formula. And because he is her friend and the hope of the world, she would give her life to protect him. She would not send him into danger without her to fulfill /her/ sense of obligation.
Surtur676767 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Will a sequel or continuation be added? :D
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Oh, god.

Liked the story, I really liked the politics, and how you wrote Zuko.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Vaneria Potter chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
HAHAHAHA!

Priceless!

Please tell me that you're finishing the trilogy like your profile says!
Ihni chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
*chuckles* Nice bonus chapter there, really :p
k-kwadrat chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
I can't believe I liked this AU better then the original version. I was so well planned I'm sitting completely stunned, not knowing what to write.

Ok - one thing for sure - if you could finish writing about the whole war, that would be the most awesome ending ever. I'm trying hard to use my imagination to came up with satisfying ending, but I'm still aware your version would be much better.

*bows with respect*
ladyartemisia chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Pretty please write more! Loved the explaination of Sienna and Katara being cousins and her learning of the engagement rules.

Prince Sokka and Princess Katara! Perfect!

And then the Chief's tricks were great, like to see more from him. Everything just fell into place fore him.

There is so much you need to tell us!

Does Zuko ever find out about the resistidence movement? About his "engagement" to (Princess) Katara? Is Sokka going to contuine use of the Blue spirit disguse (someone has to take the mantle from Zuko, to keep hope alive)? Are Sokka and Katara going to learn how to act like Royalty? Maybe Katara has to learn what is expected of a Queen, because she is betrolled to a prince! Are we going to see more of Sienna?

What is going to happen? You just must contuine this story! It can't be abandoned!
Hera chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I totally loved this one. Better than the last one. Great Great Great. Please let there be another continuation to these stories. I feel there needs to be a complete The End to the "series". You are really amazing!
Chelly18 chapter 9 . 10/17/2009
Lol that was funny. Is there going to be another sequel? I hope so I liked this story.
pagelupin chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Lol! What a way to end a serious story. That was great. I laughed so hard. XD
I don't tell retards my name chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
it was a sweet story till u added that

RETARDED
Tsunada-Sama chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
I just finished reading The Prince's Gift and Blue Spirit Blues and I think they are amazing stories. I would really like it if you wrote a sequal. That would please me alot. thank you
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »