Reviews for Chance Meeting
Lady Irish Rose chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
That fake fight between Buffy and Collins was hilarious. I can picture it now. Well done.

And Mark's whole manly worriness (which I doubt is a word, but it works) was just cute. I also like the accidental admission Buffy made about one of them getting off a lucky shot.

Great job and hope to see an update soon!
Toniboo chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
hey loved the chap i loved his wori 4 her! please updte again soon
Wingedslayer03 chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
That was a good chapter. Looking forward to more.
nelle-fang chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh and i love this story keep up the good work.
stephbro chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
I like the idea of Mark and Buffy. Very cute!

I can see that Maureen doesn't feel the same way. Jealousy rears it ugly head!

Can't wait to see how this plays out :-)
Toniboo chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
hey this was good im reli liking this! please update again soon
nelle-fang chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Great chapter. I love this story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Gylzgurl chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
And it just gets better. Can't wait for the next chapter. And I was just wondering, is the girl Buffy saved in any way related to the RENT gang? It would be quite interesting if she was. Do tell... please?
Shadows of Twilight chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Oh this is lovely and a great start. I just started my own Rent-Buffy crossover last week. Keep going, I love it.
Lady Irish Rose chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Ah, I'm picturing an epic battle of words and wits between Maureen and Buffy, cuz, you know, a physical battle would be a little unfair.

It's really fun watching the relationship between Mark and Buffy blossom from blushing crushes to...well, more later on. Those two make a surprisingly good pair.

Thanks for mentioning me! I really appreciate it. I wonder if any of our readers will now start up their own RENT/BtVS stories? That would be awesome.

Anyhoo, this is an awesome read and I hope to see more in the future. Hope you have fun at your stage combat course in Virginia Beach (that is just too cool.)
nelle-fang chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Really good start. Can't wait to read what's next.
Gylzgurl chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Hm... Has potential for a series. I like.
Toniboo chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
hey gd chap, im still likein this! please update again soon
4212 chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Another chapter, yay! A great start, I'm looking forward to more. Don't worry; I'll be patient!
Wingedslayer03 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Nice story. I would like to see more. I'm glad there someone who ventures out into the unknown world of Buffy/Rent crossovers. Keep up the good work.