Reviews for The Fourth Survivor
Telron chapter 6 . 8/5
interesting and good story so far. I ran across this story when i was thinking of Advent rising today. It's a good game too and i played it at least 50 times over the course of 2 years so I know the events almost like the back of my hand. also mastered the game to such an extent that I can play it right through on hard in less then a day since i memorized what happens where and when to shoot there early to take care of a problem before it happens and I remember the fly by of the capital ship and i tended to shoot the 3 turrets by long range shooting before they got close. I hope you post the next chapter soon since Advent rising stories are rare
pupshaw21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
great story i also im a fan of advent...When i fist got the game from my family i said " Man this is going to be a bad game"...Boy was i wrong I think that your story was cool!
kYdizzle chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
this is good, love the game as well

been a while since you last updated, so... please update soon

story in my favs
Kamron chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
Well hello there! Nice to see that your alive lol :) anyways this story is starting to get better and better AND better so yeah uh keep up the good work and take care cya later!
Joseph Rosario chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
please write more I loved the games story and I am saddened that there will not be a sequal to the story so you are our only hope for an ending for this great drama.
zombiewolf chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
vary nice. keep up the good work, but dont take to long just on the ship.
Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Good Chapter. I was hoping to see some powers developing but, I guess we'll have to wait a chapter or two. Keep up the hard work. :)
Kamron.G.Thibodeaux chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
Awesome Fic Hope you Post another Chapter Awesome Job
Holden chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Olafur, I have just come back across the few Advent Rising fics there. I was pleasantly surprised to find this gem that you have written. I hope that you update it soon. I getting very interested in it.

Holden
zombiewolf chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
another good one. keep up the pace.

Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
Good Chapter. You seem to be becoming adept with the subtle cliffhanger. Can't wait for the Next! :)
zombiewolf chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Also I hope that you make Cain's powers completly different frome Gideon's just to keep things fresh.

zombiewolf chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
excellent. I hope that your next post is faster than the last, because there is vary little fanfiction for this game and yours is the only good one.

Brother Sergeant Ventrus chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Wow. Another great cliffhanger chapter! I can't wait see Cain's powers. Did Indigo Prophecy influence the name of the main character? Lucas Kaine-Caine? Thanks for taking the time to make this excellent fic.
Adrian chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Nice one.. plz keep on writing;)