Reviews for The Melody in the Music
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
At the end of this chapter you switch to first person perspective for a few lines. But anyways, I like the story so far, I hope you write more. _
KTlovesmoney chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
Oh Briar. You just have to love his wicked scence of Hunor.
KTlovesmoney chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Snowstorm. That is prety clever, more or less.
KTlovesmoney chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
It was short, but it's also fairly good.
KTlovesmoney chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
The end of this chapter was a bit to aquard and formal for my taste.
KTlovesmoney chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
There is no way Niko,Lark,or Rosethorn would let them go off without adult super vision. Nor would The Duke let Sandry go without some guards to protect and keep an eye on them.
KTlovesmoney chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Emberglow is a clever name. Good for you for thinking it up.
musicdiva37 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
This is a good story but just a heads up, whether or not the wood is dead briars magic will still affect it. it just has to be plant material
tottallyhers chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
i'm really liking this story. i hope you keep writing it because i would like to know what happens next.
Windy Silvermist chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
It's kind of funny, and ironic I had the same idea of a music mage. I can't wait to see your view on what they do and how their magic shapes itself
Whitepoint Star chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
This is a really interesting story. Hope you update soon. I want to know what happens next! And good title as well.
musik-fan-95 chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
Awesome story! its really good. Give yourself some chocolate, you deserve it! haha. Can you check out my story too? Please? I'm desperate! Sorta. Anyway, great story!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 16 . 2/27/2010
I kno how it feels like to update really slowly coz I'm a slow updater too, but please update realy soon
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
U shuld transfer this to THe Circle Opens. Awesome
Firedraike08 chapter 16 . 1/13/2010
*Gasps* So you ARE alive! :P Haha, good job as usual!

I've forgotten stuff since ts been so long since I've read the entire story, so forgive me if it was already covered, but I was wondering what Steph's magic actually lies in- so is it the actual melody she plays or is it just sounds? For example if she whistled a certain note or at a certain pitch would something happen or would it have to be a tune?... For that matter COULD she whistle something an get a result? Or is it linked to her flute? Just occurred to me while I was reading...

Anyway, I'm so glad you've updated! Good luck with getting the next chapter out, I know I struggle to find the time and motivation to write these days...