Reviews for Birth Of The Shadow Mage
Lots of grammer errors
lucero1142 chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
i like to see harry be a part ice maiden(from YuYu Hakusho) / fox demon ( all kinds/ types) / neko ( all kinds/ types) / elves ( all types/kinds) / human race.

the first part not by order are

ice maiden from YuYu Hakusho : harry will full control of ice and ability to heal. like in YuYu Hakusho harry's tears by his own will turn into jewels and crystals worth a lot of money for just one or two tear jems.

fox demon : harry will have control all types of power/ abilities/ gifts/ talents and will turn into a fox and pull the best pranks.

cat /neko demon : high sense of balance can turn into a cat of any type some are known to control luck and fortune and fratillity meaning ability to have babies.

elves : pointed ears great beauty love of freedom and nature can control anything will be immortal at the age of 25 so harry will be full adult when immortal seeing as most of the races together are immortal.

if you want to use more ideas and you want to make a new story go to my profile to look for ideas and a challenge or two. keep up the good work and don't let nothing stop you too. bye bye.
Olaf74 chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I'm sorry I can't read your story due to all the grammatical errors. Even with spell check these days I'm sure you could have had the time to read over your work
imnotraven16 chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
excellent story. don't care which race he is a part of
Daemon King chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
I loved that story but the part where the girls had plenty of fun n harry was kicked out the room n only got measly happenings with them is not cool
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
So basically you understand nothing about Harry Potter, neither the book or the character.
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You know...I was kinda surprised that Harry did not face trial after using Crucio on Bellatrix in the book. He did cast an unforgivable IN the Ministry and no one cared.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Harry should stay human...I'll let you decide what other race he should change into
PurplePulsar chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
iv'e read enough to tell that in my eyes ths stories plot is retarded it was good in the begining but it met a cliff with all the oc's and characters from a diffrent show (sakura mainly) but i tried to like but with this story it doesn't feel like harry potter at you just used his name pretty much
PurplePulsar chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
wow just make the story a cross over dude because this is now publish in the wrong area
PurplePulsar chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
thank god it's not happy and sakura pairing but if it is my flames will become the second sun
PurplePulsar chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
if you are going to add characters from 10 stories make this a cross over of put it in the summary
Bormis longbeard chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Harry should take some aspects of each race and become uber warrior.

Good story btw.
Olaf74 chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
Please continue it very soon!