Reviews for Birth Of The Shadow Mage
TheShardsOfDarkness2138 chapter 19 . 8/30
Half race if all or a hybrid if 3 or 4 of the most dangerous and magical creatures in the universe and dimension
asingh123 chapter 3 . 6/19
What is this

He isn't out of azkaban for a day and he is getting hard on for an all powerful immortal half dragon who apparently like to make boy jokes...

And i thought jkr has it bad, making protagnist the most hopeless character
The absolute worst spelling and grammar I've read. Ever. I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad you've stopped updating. You are without doubt one of the worst writers out there. Don't get me wrong you have a pretty good plot but it's a real pain in the backside to read it
Cheryl chapter 3 . 2/29
OMG get a beta reader to fix your word usage issues. Your story has a ton of grammatical errors that make certain parts difficult to read.
PoseidonPrince chapter 19 . 12/11/2015
What.. Still good for now!
Morgan chapter 19 . 11/14/2015
I believe that Harry should be a fallen arch Angel. So he will have black wings instead of white, and the arch part would mean that he is that of a warrior or destructive type. Anyway story is great love reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Lots of grammer errors
lucero1142 chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
i like to see harry be a part ice maiden(from YuYu Hakusho) / fox demon ( all kinds/ types) / neko ( all kinds/ types) / elves ( all types/kinds) / human race.

the first part not by order are

ice maiden from YuYu Hakusho : harry will full control of ice and ability to heal. like in YuYu Hakusho harry's tears by his own will turn into jewels and crystals worth a lot of money for just one or two tear jems.

fox demon : harry will have control all types of power/ abilities/ gifts/ talents and will turn into a fox and pull the best pranks.

cat /neko demon : high sense of balance can turn into a cat of any type some are known to control luck and fortune and fratillity meaning ability to have babies.

elves : pointed ears great beauty love of freedom and nature can control anything will be immortal at the age of 25 so harry will be full adult when immortal seeing as most of the races together are immortal.

if you want to use more ideas and you want to make a new story go to my profile to look for ideas and a challenge or two. keep up the good work and don't let nothing stop you too. bye bye.
Olaf74 chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I'm sorry I can't read your story due to all the grammatical errors. Even with spell check these days I'm sure you could have had the time to read over your work
imnotraven16 chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
excellent story. don't care which race he is a part of
Daemon King chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
I loved that story but the part where the girls had plenty of fun n harry was kicked out the room n only got measly happenings with them is not cool
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
So basically you understand nothing about Harry Potter, neither the book or the character.
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
You know...I was kinda surprised that Harry did not face trial after using Crucio on Bellatrix in the book. He did cast an unforgivable IN the Ministry and no one cared.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Harry should stay human...I'll let you decide what other race he should change into