Reviews for What If?...
Hey, write another chapter
FuchsiaLady101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
cool.
short but good.

I dont know if your doing anymore with this, but could you maybe do a chapter on anna being a ghost?
Solaria daughter of Apollo chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was depressing. You should do another chapter telling what happend to ana and the others
Acro111 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I was wondering what would happen. I just finished watching it. Very well written, love it.
bballqueen96 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow! I really liked that. Poor Buzzy. I liked that Ana was willing to give her life for the ghosts. Luv the story. You should make another fanfic about how Buzzy tells Ana's mom and how they cope with her death.
Uncle Theodore chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
the only person deserves to go to the underworld is gilbert the jerk lawerence
holly chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
that was a really good story i love the ending to it.
Ember411 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
good
iheartbuffystories chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
thats pretty good you should continue it where ana becomes a ghost and it tells about her after life with sally and everyone else...
Tommy's1fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
i thought it was very good right a second chapter
BellaSwan14 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
So sad! i love the movie the ride California adventure,but never thought about what would have happened if Ana hadnt been rescued.
shannon004 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
keep going! i love tower of terror, one of my fave movies, and you cant end it there! update please!
Tortallan Shadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
oh, nice firt chappie, i hope you continue with this. its actually quite interesting!
StephanieFan chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
oh! thats so cool! i wish more people would write fanfics about tower of terror. cause its a cool movie! and i wanna but cant remember much of the characters! good job!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »