Reviews for Angelic Nightmare
MelissaMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/14
Thank you so much for this! : ) Except for the tulip I liked it very much!
fujimiyaran1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I really loved this. I'm always sad because I am not able to find good SephCloud fanfiction, but I think in yours the characters are written perfect and I loved every word of it! (and it was damn hot, I want more)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
yess indeed it was very hott i loved it will you be makeing any more? i think you are a good writer
lachaveira chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So very GOOD!
pinkbuttons chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh, so lovely, psychotic and hawt and just plain yummy!

Can't believe it took me so long to find this story, WTF? I have been missing a lot :(

We definitely need more Seph/Cloud stories (good ones). I hope you keep writing and posting :)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I love this couple! Thanks for write this! :)

Kisses from Argentina!
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I loved it and you rock! lol
Sephirayne chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I think this is one of the best FF7AC stories I've read that feature Seph and Cloud. I've read loads afterwards but always find myself coming back to this one. The desriptions of the characters and surroundings is spot on.

Its a shame that Sephiroth is naked for it as I woudl of loved to of read your description of his clothing.

To date I would have to say its my favorite Fanfic overall.

S x
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Loved this :)
Avven chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
The beginning was odd, but wow! Good work with words. Very well written (and word-painted ;) ). And very interesting. Hard and soft at the same time.

kind of understand his reasons... is it odd?
Rouge Winter chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I Loved IT!
sylunedarkchylde chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
this is...divine. I love how you portrayed the characters...they felt so alive when I was reading it.

Now Sephy and Cloud won't "stay quiet" in my brain either!
Cyllaenoi chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
... Wow.
senku chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I so agree awsome fic!
xmusicxme chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
that is so awesome! so freakin HOT!